**** Michigan Football **** | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Not a lot of word on Rashan Gary's visit. Isaac Naauta comes in for the Sparty game which will be a great atmosphere on campus. Wonder if he realizes how deep on the depth chart Harbaugh plays the TEs, WRs and backs.

Apparently Michigan hit it out of the park with mom. Set a very high bar for one of the SEC teams to beat. She loves the support program, president Shlissel and called Harabaugh a "homey" that is down to earth. Word is that Rashan loves the university and academics it offers as well as the potential of the football program. Of course we have seen this movie before but Sam's gut feeling is that Michigan is the leader and will be tough to beat.

This won't be decided until at least Dec because his official at Auburn is 28 Nov for Iron Bowl weekend.

Best guess list from Allen Trieu

COMMITS
ATH (S/RB) Kiante Enis - Winchester (Indiana) Winchester Community HS - 6-2/192
ATH (QB/LB) Victor Viramontes - Norco (California) Norco HS - 6-0/215
CB Antwaine Richardson - Delray Beach (Florida) Atlantic HS - 6-0/165
DE Rashad Weaver - Cooper City (Florida) Cooper City HS - 6-4.5/245
DE Ron Johnson - Camden (New Jersey) Camden HS - 6-3/235
ILB David Reese - Farmington (Michigan) Farmington HS - 6-1/235
OG Ben Bredeson - Hartland (Wisconsin) Arrowhead HS - 6-4.5/293
OG Michael Onwenu - Detroit (Michigan) Cass Technical HS - 6-3/367
OLB Dytarious Johnson - Prattville (Alabama) Prattville HS - 6-1/215
OT Erik Swenson - Downers Grove (Illinois) South HS - 6-7/285
OT Devery Hamilton - Baltimore (Maryland) Gilman School - 6-6.5/265
QB Brandon Peters - Avon (Indiana) Avon HS - 6-4/209
RB Matt Falcon - Southfield (Michigan) Southfield HS - 6-1/215
RB Chris Evans - Indianapolis (Indiana) Ben Davis HS - 5-10/195
RB Kingston Davis - Prattville (Alabama) Prattville HS - 6-1/230
S Devin Gil - Pembroke Pines (Florida) Charles W. Flanagan HS - 6-1/200
S Josh Metellus - Pembroke Pines (Florida) Charles W. Flanagan HS - 6-0/185
TE Sean McKeon - Dudley (Massachusetts) Shepherd Hill Reg HS - 6-5/226
WR Brad Hawkins - Camden (NJ) Camden HS - 6-1/185
WR Ahmir Mitchell - Egg Harbor (NJ) Cedar Creek HS - 6-3/195
CB Sir Patrick Scott - Upper Marlboro (Md.) Riverdale Baptist HS - 6-1.5/192

COMMITTED (not projected to be in the class though)
OLB Dele' Harding - Elkton (Maryland) Eastern Christian Academy - 6-1/230

BEST GUESS LIST
OG Terrance Davis - Hyattsville (Md.) Dematha Catholic - 6-4/310
LB Devin Bush - Pembroke Pines (Florida) Charles W. Flanagan HS - 6-0/215
LB Jonathon Jones - Orlando (Fla.) Oak Ridge - 6-2/220
BUCK Carlo Kemp - Boulder (Colo.) Fairview - 6-3/258
DT Rashan Gary - Paramus (NJ) Catholic - 6-4/286
?????????????
?????????????

- The way we see it, two spots are left there. They're wild cards, because a number of guys and positions can fill those spots.

- We think one is likely a tight end, another WR is possible, a cornerback is possible, possibly another defensive lineman, then supers like Caleb Kelly at other positions.

- We have reason to believe Michigan will continue to pursue RB options. And that means mostly guys already committed to other schools. We won't list any names here until it gets more serious with any of them though.

Remaining Targets
OT Jean Delance - North Mesquite (Texas) - 6-5/270
TE Isaac Nauta - Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy - 6-4/237
TE Jacob Mathis - Tampa (Fla.) Berkley Prep - 6-6/225
DT Keyshon Camp - Lakeland (Fla.) Lake Gibson - 6-3/250 - COMMITTED TO USC
DT Chris Daniels - Euless (Texas) Trinity - 6-3.5/299
DT Jordan Elliott - Houston (Texas) Westside - 6-4/300
DT Cedrick Lattimore - Detroit (Mich.) East English Village Prep - 6-5/270 - committed to Iowa
DT Connor Murphy - Phoenix (Ariz.) Brophy Prep - 6-7/250
DT Brandon Bowen - Trophy Club (Texas) Nelson HS - 6-6/230
DE Levi Onwuzurike - Allen (Texas) - 6-3/240
LB Dontavious Jackson - Houston (Texas) Alief Elsik HS - 6-1.5/237
LB Caleb Kelly - Fresno (Calif.) Clovis West - 6-2.5/220
LB Jonathan Smith - Laurinburg (NC) Scotland - 6-0/109 - COMMITTED TO NORTH CAROLINA
BUCK Bryson Young - Clovis (Calif.) Buchanan - 6-5/220
BUCK Jeffrey McCullouch - Houston (Texas) Davis - 6-2.5/225
BUCK Terrell Lucas - Miramar (Fla.) Miramar HS - 6-2.5/217
CB Lavert Hill - Detroit (Mich.) King HS - 5-10/176 - COMMITTED TO PENN STATE
CB Shyheim Carter - Kentwood (La.) Kentwood HS - 5-11.5/183
CB Tony Butler - Lakewood (Ohio) St. Edward HS - 6-1.5/190
CB Jack Jones - Long Beach (Calif.) Polytechnic HS - 5-11/175
CB David Long - Los Angeles (Calif.) Loyola HS - 5-11/175 - committed to Stanford
S Lamarr Jackson - Elk Grove (Calif.) Charles W. Flanagan HS - 6-2.5/210
S Chris Brown - Houston (Texas) Alief Elsik HS - 5-11/183
WR Donald Stewart - Paramus (NJ) Catholic - 6-4/185
WR Donnie Corley - Detroit (Mich) King HS - 6-2/187
WR Keyshawn Young - Miami (Fla.) Miami Senior HS - 5-10.5/163
WR Korey Banks - Tyrone (Ga.) Sandy Creek HS - 6-0/175
WR Dylan Crawford - Santa Margarita (Calif.) Catholic HS - 6-0.5/182
WR Mecole Hardman - Bowman (Ga.) Elbert County HS - 5-10/171
WR Daevon Vigilant - Downey (Calif.) HS - 5-7/170

Honestly, we get Bush, Gary, and Kemp and I don't care how we end that's a huge finish. Keyshawn Young and Donald Stewart are IMO more likely at WR is we get another, I also think Connor Murphy ends up in this class

The feeling I get is they feel good with Kemp. I'd like Nauta but he is high on Georgia. Jacob Mathis would be nice. You'd think that these kids would have someone in there ear showing them how different schools use their TEs and where do the draw their ideas from. There is some concern that Kingston Davis may de-commit once he gets more offers so I expect one of the 2 remaining slots will be RB.

The feeling I get is they feel good with Kemp. I'd like Nauta but he is high on Georgia. Jacob Mathis would be nice. You'd think that these kids would have someone in there ear showing them how different schools use their TEs and where do the draw their ideas from. There is some concern that Kingston Davis may de-commit once he gets more offers so I expect one of the 2 remaining slots will be RB.

yep and Davis may evenutally be a FB and he wants to be RB. TE I'm not too concerned about but sounds like the kids are loving how Jay is developing the TEs (5 different TEs got catches against BYU).

I think Kemp commits after his visit to Notre Dame.

I'm waiting for them to go to a 4 TE set :lol:

Defense is playing lights out in these last few games. Shutting down teams.

I don't expect them to shutout Northwestern but if they do that would be since 1980 they have had three consecutive shutouts.

For a 3rd year starter Rudock can make some really poor decisions. If they want to beat little brother Rudock has got to step up.

Ojemudia done with an achilles tear. Stribling didn't make the flight. Harbaugh calls it a minor injury. Clark, Lewis and Peppers continue stellar play. Drake Johnson looking good and showing good burst and movement. Looks completely healthy. Isaac obviously left his mind in Ann Arbor.

That sack Willie Henry got was beautiful. Perfectly timed off the line. Almost as if he was tipped.

Maurice Hurst is going to be scary good if he continues to work hard and improve at his current rate.

Jake's decision making has gotten a bit better but he's late on a lot of plays and is still missing guys

Your guys have been pretty impressive since that first game. Hoping they can knock off OSU at the end of the year.

Your guys have been pretty impressive since that first game. Hoping they can knock off OSU at the end of the year.

Should be 5-0 if they make a few more plays in Utah. Good start.

PFF College @PFF_College
When targeting Michigan CB Jourdan Lewis, opposing QBs have a completion % of 23.1% and NFL passer rating of 36.4

Wore my Michigan golf shirt to work today. Nice to be able to pull it out of cold storage that it has been in for the last few years.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom