**** Michigan Football **** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

I was laughing so hard at the end of the game. You just know Harbaugh is fuming. I'm loving it. :rotfl1:

What a horrible way to lose that game. Blake has been phenomenal this year and had an 80 yarder in the 1st qtr. Feel terrible for him. Absolute gut punch watching that. Just my opinion but that eclipses the App State loss.

On a brighter note, Isaac Nauta took an OV this weekend and was blown away by the visit. An excerpt:

"I was surprised, very surprised by how much I liked it at Michigan," Nauta said. "It was just a great experience up there.

"This visit opened my eyes, Michigan moved up my list, and everything was great there. The football program is going in the right direction and a Michigan degree carries a lot of weight."

The academic side of things really caught Nauta's attention. He is a very detailed young man, he is set to graduate from Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy in December, so academics mean a lot to him, and when he saw first-hand what Michigan had to offer outside of football, he was blown away.

He saw the support staff, he learned about the opportunities a Michigan degress presents when football ends, and outside of that, he saw arguably the best game of the weekend in college football.

"The atmosphere was crazy at the game. It was great a great football game. Michigan did not win, but the game itself was outstanding.

"Then you have 112,000 people inside the stadium, then probably that same amount outside the stadium. The environment was great and the college town was awesome there.

"I knew it was going to be a good experience, but it was a great one."

Jake Butt is the starting tight end for Jim Harbaugh and he was Nauta's host over the weekend. The two communicated a good bit and a few things Butt said to Nauta really stood out.

"Jake was just telling me how he is living the dream right now playing for Harbaugh and how it could be me next," said Nauta. "He told me that there are so many opportunties to make plays in Harbaugh's offense. He told me playing that position for him is second to none. He had a lot of great things to say."

Georgia is the favorite but he Michigan definitely made him reconsider his options.

Every fan base has knuckle heads. Friends of mine that are Spartan fans are blaming Harbaugh for those threats. How they reach that conclusion is beyond me but Spartan fans absolutely despise Michigan even moreso than our disdain for the Jets, Bills or Pats.

Word has it that a very notable grad transfer from USC could be coming to Michigan with 2 years of eligibility left. No name attached but its someone Michigan went after hard. Only name that comes to mind is Leon McQuay.

Also hearing the rumor that Taysum Hill could wind up at Michigan as a grad transfer. Having him and O'Korn would be really nice going forward.

I really don't like blaming refs and there were several poorly executed plays by Michigan but that may have been the worst officiated game I have seen at that level. There were horrible calls for/against both teams but the refs really factored into the outcome of that game. Hadn't heard the B1G apologized but they really should strongly consider suspending that crew and the replay official.

Not sure why Harbaugh had gunners on that last play. MSU was sending everyone and you have 2 people outside? Makes no damn sense. And after an offensive timeout. Harbaugh botched that one as much as the punter did.

Agreed and I'm pretty certain the staff does based on Harbaughs comments wishing they could have done some things differently.

Have you heard Hoke's thoughts on punting? Said he would have gone for it. If Hoke was the coach the game would have been out of reach going into the 4th qtr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THe Taysom Hill rumors are starting to pick up. Supposedly staff not impressed at all with Malzone,Speight, or Shane and want to move Gentry to TE (and incoming Frosh Victor Viramontes is probably going to move to defense) so you'd be looking at Hill competing with O'Korn and Peters (who they want to redshirt).

Michigan is also pushing hard for Dylan McCaffery in 2017, son of Ed, as their 2017 qb.

Here's Garrett Fishaw's latest projected class

http://mgofish.com/best-guess-2016-michigan-class-prediction-october-2015/

I really like Victor Veramontes. Hadn't heard he was going to be used on the defensive side. A lot of talent when he has the ball in his hands. Looking at what available film there is I like O'Korn over Hill and factoring in the injury history you have to think O'Korn would get the nod. But there is no one behind O'Korn other than Peters who will RS unless they like Malzone. Pretty sure they bring in another grad transfer.

Back
Top Bottom