**** Michigan Football **** | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Carlo Kemp commits to Michigan.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

CTJwshWUsAMVQ69-1.jpg
Saw that. Pretty damn impressive for recruits to look at. More than 50%

Now that was one hell of a football game. Beat Penn State and that Ohio State game could be huge. Nice turnaround by Harbaugh

Going to be tough to win both of those games with Glasgow done for the season. Injuries are not an excuse but we saw the difference without Glasgow in the run game last night. Great win on the road though. A shame we only get 1 year with Rudock. Granted it's been against Rutgers and Indiana but he is clearly playing the best of the QBs in the B1G the last several weeks.

Well apparently O'Korn has been even better and is seen as a leader on the team, but yes Rudock is finally starting to look like he did at Iowa and he's also showing good mobility. NOT SAYING I'D DO THIS but he's slowly starting to look like a draftable QB.

Now good news is CHesson and Darboh will more than likely both be back and sounds like Butt is leaning towards coming back as well so whoever the QB is will have options.

Run game has slowed down but both Smith and Johnson have been beat up and Green and Isaac can't get themselves out of the doghouse. But Houma can probably handle more carries.

Yeah the run D struggled without Glasgow but the Hoosiers do have a couple NFL OL on their line and remember even with Glasgow out Hurst and Godin are both banged up as well. We moved Strobel back to DT and Henry played more inside as well.

Jimmy hinted that the RS on Mone may be vacated with the loss of Glasgow. If they beat PSU they have an interesting decision to make. If it's me I play him if he is even close to game shape. The odds of his being in Ann Arbor for 5 years is pretty slim unless he wants to graduate prior to getting drafted.

Word is Bush Jr will not be in Ann Arbor next Saturday but the staff remains optimistic. Also, Rashan Gary and his mom are helping Kareem Walker with advice to get through the process. Both are going to Ole Miss for a visit. Obviously going to SEC country this late is a concern.

Ben Gedeon getting snaps over Desmond Morgan this week. Morgan had 7 missed tackles last week. Also talk that Henry is getting kicked inside to play the nose. As of now Mone still not in play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What feels alot better Michigan fans winning a conference title or knowing that there is a good chance Ohio State doesn't play in the 4 game playoff even if Michigan won you guys weren't going to the playoffs, What if Ohio State wo b yesterday and beat Michigan next week how would you feel then I despise Ohio State more than any team in all of sports and I'm a Hurricanes fan.

What feels alot better Michigan fans winning a conference title or knowing that there is a good chance Ohio State doesn't play in the 4 game playoff even if Michigan won you guys weren't going to the playoffs, What if Ohio State wo b yesterday and beat Michigan next week how would you feel then I despise Ohio State more than any team in all of sports and I'm a Hurricanes fan.

Championship is what you strive for.

So rumors are that Kareem Walker, Jordan Elliott, Rashaun Gary, and Devin Bush Jr are silents

I think there has been a strong belief for some time there was two and that shortly after Walker decommitted rumor put it at 3.

As far as Gary goes his family will accompany him to the school he decides on just prior to announcement as a way of making it a family decision. Strong word that he and his family will be in Ann Arbor the last week of Jan.

well sounds like there was an issue with Gary's mom at Ole Miss. But Walker and Gary are tight with our Jersey Boys and sounds like they're all coming together.

Rumors are you could see Elliot and Hill commit this weekend

Also Walker made it known on twitter that he is done with OSU with how BUckeye fans treated him

Heard security threw her out and that she was disappointed by the presentation. Had nothing about education.

As for Hill there have apparently been several instances where he was going to commit but didn't. When he signs his LOI I'll count him as part of the class.

Word coming out that an RBs mom called a coaching staff phone and left a voicemail complaining about her sons lack of PT. Wheatley called back with a "know your place" message and he's not the boss so she called Harbaugh. Jimmy promptly referred her back to Wheatley.

My guess is Green and he'll be transferring.

Back
Top Bottom