**** Michigan Football **** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Victor Viramontes decommitted. Harbaugh told him he wouldn't be competing at QB. Wanted him at LB or FB.

Disappointing because his film shows he's a really good athlete.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whispers are five DC candidates:

Randy Shannon
Dean Pees
Lance Anderson
Jim Leavitt
Butch Davis

Davis and Shannon are very intriguing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Davis supposedly reached out to Harbaugh. Harbaugh's big thing is the DC has to be able to recruit. I kind of get the feeling Harbaugh will hire a younger DC

Not sure how I came up with Larry. Its obviously Randy and he and Leavitt are generating some buzz around Ann Arbor.

I hope your not talking about Jeremy Pruitt....as of today..he is finalizing the deal to be Bama's new DC.
I truly wish we could have kept him at FSU. I think he is about the best DC in college football.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I truly wish we could have kept him at FSU. I think he is about the best DC in college football.

I pretty much new Jeremy would be coming home,when Kirby took the Ga. job...One of Nick's boys coming back...great recruiter also.

Bush Jr is huge. Adding Walker helps but I'm concerned with the drop in his numbers this year. Also vision may be an issue.

Leavitt seems to be generating some buzz but I can't help but think Harbaugh is waiting to see what shakes out of the NFL tree after week 17.

Bush Jr is huge. Adding Walker helps but I'm concerned with the drop in his numbers this year. Also vision may be an issue.

Leavitt seems to be generating some buzz but I can't help but think Harbaugh is waiting to see what shakes out of the NFL tree after week 17.

Fisher is going you have to pick up his game, I thought Bush was a lock for FSU. I guess you never know.

every rumor I've seen is they're waiting to announce Leavitt after the bowl game, and sounds like Greg Jackson may leave if he isn't promoted.

Sounds like Pie Young and Jean DeLance are next to commit

every rumor I've seen is they're waiting to announce Leavitt after the bowl game, and sounds like Greg Jackson may leave if he isn't promoted.

Sounds like Pie Young and Jean DeLance are next to commit
Ahmer Mitchell is hinting at a silent that's about to commit. Lots of thoughts it is Pie Young. Amazing the amount of talent they are pulling from the south and moving them to the cold north :lol:

DeLance certainly sounds as if he'll be committing. Those two put them at 25. Unless they greyshirt or lose anyone alradycommitted they have room for 3 more with 1 being Gary.

Fisher is going you have to pick up his game, I thought Bush was a lock for FSU. I guess you never know.

There is another youngster from Flanagan HS that is a 2017 CB (cant think of his name) that is an elite prospect that many consider a lock for FSU. Today he commented that he would love to play with his 3 peers heading to Ann Arbor and Michigan is very much interested. Harbaugh has a year to flip him.

Certainly Jimmy is not very popular in Tallahassee tonight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom