**** Michigan Football **** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

And Rich Rod has Arizona at 5-0. That is no doubt adding fuel to a roaring inferno.

eh. Rich Rod was not going to work out for a myriad of reasons and they're similar to why he succeeded at West Virginia. That whole thing was a poor fit.

I think some of Hoke's staff just hasn't done a good job of adjusting to Big 10 play with a young team, and I think Hoke is very hesitant to make adjustments.

But I'll also say this, in terms of talent, if Hoke is out after the year the next coach has a much better team in place than Hoke got when he came here. If nothing else he can be proud of the coaching job he did his first year as that team had no right to be in the Sugar Bowl in terms of talent.

I'll credit Mattison and the defense along with Denard for that BCS bowl win. The defense was at the bottom statistically in Rich's last season. Mattison had them in the upper 1/3 that first year.

I really don't want to debate Rich and his tenure other than to say we disagree.

In terms of talent overall yes the new coach will inherit a talented roster. Brady is an excellent recruiter I'll give him that.

well the defense for the most part is playing lights out this year. Again, can't ask them to pitch shutouts all the time when hte offense can't produce

well the defense for the most part is playing lights out this year. Again, can't ask them to pitch shutouts all the time when hte offense can't produce
So damn aggravating that they have not fixed the interior OL in 4 years. They also need to find a QB. Granted Shane only has 2 starts but he's very careless with the ball.

Well a FG to start things off. Not sure why Nuss is running on 3d and 2 at the Rutgers 22. I have zero faith in the OL.

Well I can tell you that this may be Rutgers night. Hit the upright and the FG still goes through certainly means you have some luck on your side.

So I never thought an OC would make me miss Al Borges but Neus is making me miss MIKE SHERMAN good Lord his playcalling is awful.

And at this point I can't fathom a reason why Hoke would be back

So I never thought an OC would make me miss Al Borges but Neus is making me miss MIKE SHERMAN good Lord his playcalling is awful.

And at this point I can't fathom a reason why Hoke would be back
I was thinking the same about Borges. Why they are running 20 yard routes on 3d and 4 with a QB that slow with his processing is really unbelievable. I think the nail is already in the coffin and the question is when not if.

No bowl game this year.

Just like today. Rutgers is blitzing every play and we don't run quick passes.

I felt like Brady would get the entire season but after this showing I don't know anymore.

There's no way Hoke survives this, right?

It's gonna be tough. He's well enough liked that I could see him getting every chance to finish the year. But the team hasn't even looked competitive outside of 2 games.

Brady did a great job getting talent to Michigan but the team, especially offense, is just poorly coached

So Jay Glaze said today that there is no chance Jim Harbaugh returns to the 90's next year
I still think he stays in the NFL and right now the likely destination would be Oakland if Davis cleans house. Not sure he would want to work with McKenzie. Ross will have an interesting decision if Philbin has a season adequate enough to keep him over going after Harbaugh.

Back
Top Bottom