**** Michigan Football **** | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

That was one of those stat equalizer games. #1 in country on defense was shredded to bring the average more in line.

So after taking time to reflect the loss still sucks. We do need some creativity on offense but overall just a bad scheme. Some of it was also our vets being exposed as unathletic and the DL being banged up. Still a lot of reason to be optimistic for next year.

Also congrats to Runyan Jr being first team all big q0

Dax Hill flipped to Bama. Not sure what happened.

Sorry bro,He got "Processed"..
Guess who’s back? lol

Dont win many head to head against Bama so I’m going to enjoy this a bit lol.

Last edited:
I think Dax originally recommitted due to rumors Harbaugh was leaving once he made it clear he wasnt he signed

So offensive staff needs to be overhauled and it's time to really question Don Brown

You tried to spread it out too much on offense and the D missed Bush and Gary in ways words don't express. I didn't get why they kept trying to run around a more athletic team. Weird gameplan, Harbaugh.

I haven't seen a gator DB bait a QB into pick like that since Haden. CGJ did himself a huge favor today.

Honrstly, I wouldn’t be disappointed if Harbaugh went to the NFL simply because I don’t believe he’ll change anything. They struggle against good teams with dynamic playmakers.

You tried to spread it out too much on offense and the D missed Bush and Gary in ways words don't express. I didn't get why they kept trying to run around a more athletic team. Weird gameplan, Harbaugh.

I haven't seen a gator DB bait a QB into pick like that since Haden. CGJ did himself a huge favor today.

I dont think we tried enough honestly. We tried to ground and pound with some lackluster RBs. Turner looked okay but that was his first extended action, Wilson has heart but judt not very talented, and Evan's has no vision.

Defensively yeah we were missing a lot especially after Paye and Gil got hurt, but 2nd game in a row Brown struggled with adjustments.

Based on player comments after the game. And I'm reading between the lines, I dont think they were all in which is disappointing and it sounded like too many were pointing fingers at the players that sat out

Top defense, 100 plus points allowed in final 2 games. Harbaugh teams never seen to finish the season strong.

Losing a couple assistants to Ohio State sucks. Wish Washington I can kind of get as he is from Columbus and his dad played there. Mattison I consider betrayal

We did get Josh Gattis who was a WR coach at Penn State and was the understudy to Mike Locksey at Bama to be our new OC

Back
Top Bottom