**** Michigan Football **** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Offense is finally clicking. I know with the change and responsibilities it would take a bit, but I'm still a little disappointed. Shea was making wrong reads but outside of Bell and Collins the other WRs were either dealing with injury (DPJ), were freshmen, or just werent playing well (Black)

The WR situation going forward is interesting.Whispers that Bell, Sanristil and Jackson are fits and that Black and DPJ not so much though DPJ is making plays. My guess is Black will transfer and DPJ declares. I would like to see DPJ back one more year because that would be a lot of weapons for McCaffrey. Chris Evans returns next season. I'd really like to see Gattis use him from the slot. Hopefully Shea continues building on the MSU game.

Indiana is going to be a tough game even without the potential of being a "trap" game.

The WR situation going forward is interesting.Whispers that Bell, Sanristil and Jackson are fits and that Black and DPJ not so much though DPJ is making plays. My guess is Black will transfer and DPJ declares. I would like to see DPJ back one more year because that would be a lot of weapons for McCaffrey. Chris Evans returns next season. I'd really like to see Gattis use him from the slot. Hopefully Shea continues building on the MSU game.

Indiana is going to be a tough game even without the potential of being a "trap" game.

DJP I think is a fit but he has been dealing with injuries since spring. Nicole actually is probably the worst fit but he makes plays. Black I dunno what's wrong with him but he just isnt using his size to his advantage.

Buckeyes favored by 9 1/2 points. Need someone to block chase and defense needs to show up this time. Last year was embarrassing.

Reactions: MD
I predict Ohio st crushes Michigan. Young will have 3+ sacks. Harbaugh gets fired at end of season. One million harbaugh to miami treads are started on finheaven...

I predict Ohio st crushes Michigan. Young will have 3+ sacks. Harbaugh gets fired at end of season. One million harbaugh to miami treads are started on finheaven...

Well Harbaugh wont get fired but the other stuff could happen

Well Harbaugh wont get fired but the other stuff could happen
I hope not. I dont want him any where near the fins.
You really think if he loses he doesn't get fired? That would be surprising.

I hope not. I dont want him any where near the fins.
You really think if he loses he doesn't get fired? That would be surprising.
Nope. Harbaugh will be at Michigan until he decides to leave.

Buckeyes favored by 9 1/2 points. Need someone to block chase and defense needs to show up this time. Last year was embarrassing.
They've added using zone and brackets to help reduce the big gains the Buckeyes and Florida got on crossing routes.

Bold prediction. Don't be like the maryland fan who predicted the same thing after week 1 then deleted the post and ran after Michigan waxed them :lol:

Bold prediction. Don't be like the maryland fan who predicted the same thing after week 1 then deleted the post and ran after Michigan waxed them :lol:
Maryland fan? Do they even have a team lol. No, I've got no vested interest in either team themselves. I do feel Ohio st is the best team in college right now. As long as fields is heathly...I dont think Michigan stands a chance. Young 3 sacks...dudes going to win the hiesman :) it's not that bold of a prediction.

Just watched the 2016 game on ESPNU again tonight. Both Ohio State and Michigan were SOOOOO over rated that year.

This is a mich tread so I'm not going to troll in any way. But I'm definitely keeping this open during the game to watch comments. I'm looking for a punch you in the mouth tough fought game today.

Michigan D got beat on those same crossing patterns from last year on opening drive.
Good game so far.

3 big mistakes in first half. Should be ahead without them. All self inflicted. Beating ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom