**** Michigan Football **** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Yeah at the end of the day the story again is Don Brown not being able to come up with a plan against OSU. Great defensive mind but time to move on.

Also while he is a great recruiter, I'm pretty much done with Chris Partridge as a coach

Reactions: MD
This is probably the weakest OSU team you’ll see for a while. With the recruits coming in it’s going to get even uglier.

This is probably the weakest OSU team you’ll see for a while. With the recruits coming in it’s going to get even uglier.
Is thier recruit class that good? That is scary. I truly believe they are the best in college right now.

Is thier recruit class that good? That is scary. I truly believe they are the best in college right now.

yeah they’ve got some OL and WR’s coming in who are just awesome. And then there’s Jack Miller coming in at QB.

Ohio State will always have talent so it's not all about that. Don Brown as I mentioned earlier has been exposed again against OSU with his D. Out schemed and he didnt have adjustments.

Now Michigan does have more talent coming in the trenches. But we need some of the pass rushers to develop.

But we also have too many players that are all bark no bite. Lavert Hill, Khaleke Hudson, Josh Metellus, Tarik Black, Donovan Peoples Jones. All talented players that like to tell you how good they are and look good against meddling teams. But when you need a big play in a big game? Nothing

I'm not sure how harbaugh gets another chance with Michigan next year.
Basically he was hired to beat Ohio st. He has failed now what 5-6 year.

At a minimum Don Brown needs to go. Poor scheme and employment. Kids unfocused and committing ridiculous penalties. I think Justin Fields is right about it meaning more to the Ohio State kids.

Certainly won’t bother me if Harbaugh goes back to the NFL. Its getting worse not better against the Buckeyes. We’re not even competing.

At a minimum Don Brown needs to go. Poor scheme and employment. Kids unfocused and committing ridiculous penalties. I think Justin Fields is right about it meaning more to the Ohio State kids.

Certainly won’t bother me if Harbaugh goes back to the NFL. Its getting worse not better against the Buckeyes. We’re not even competing.

I said this on Michigan board I post, and you can decide who all it is, but I feel too many people within the program, both coaches and players, are too much about saying how good they are rather than showing it. I do think they get up for certain games, Sparty specifically... but they just dont have that OSU edge for various reasons.

Yeah we lost with them but with guys like Chase Winovich, Devin Bush, Jake Butt, Armarah Darborah, and Jabril Peppers you always knew they in big games they were going to give it there all. I didnt see that with a lot of players this year. That is why I will not miss DPJ, Metellus, Hudson, or Hill.

I feel like Brown has gotten soft on the D and I think he bought into his hype. Harbaugh it has been discussed so much that I dunno the answer with him. I appreciate where he has brought us from, and realize you cannot get rid of him just to get rid of him.

End of the day the game against Bama came down to their QB and WRs making plays and ours not. Simple as that.

Chris Partridge is leaving to be DC at Ole Miss. Great great great recruiter but not a great coach. Good luck to him but I think he is one of the coaches that lost the plot and was more into the brand than getting the team better.

May lose Anthony Campanile to Rutgers as DC. Liked him and it is his alma mater so no ill will.

In a lot of ways a disappointing season but I think a lot of players bought into their own hype. I also think those players are all gone this year.

Pieces to build on going forward though

They had a chance to start the new decade on a positive note. But no, more of the same. Patterson was horrible on those long shots. Left a ton of points on the field.

I think they need to hope a good Grad Transfer QB enters the transfer portal. I am not at all sold on McCaffrey. If they don't add a QB that way then have a legitimate competition. Too much of this Brady Hoke crap of giving the guy with more time than ability get play.

I think they need to hope a good Grad Transfer QB enters the transfer portal. I am not at all sold on McCaffrey. If they don't add a QB that way then have a legitimate competition. Too much of this Brady Hoke crap of giving the guy with more time than ability get play.

I think Dylan will be good. Still not sold on Milton but both are putting the work in. Don't sleep on Cade McNamera

Reportedly we are hiring Boob Shoop who has been a fairly good DC at Penn State, Tennessee, and Mississippi State.

Back
Top Bottom