**** Michigan Football **** | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Michigan Football ****

Georgia and Michigan have only met 2 times. The last time coming 56 years ago. No history here….

Georgia is basically a mirror image of Michigan - just faster.

Michigan has a better pass rush on the edges, Georgia has a better run defense. I just don't know how Michigan (or anybody else) is going to run the ball against Georgia's front 7.

The outcome in this game may come down to a mistake by one of the QB's. I think Georgia is a tough matchup for Michigan, but this is going to be a slobberknocker of a football game.

-7.5 is a bit rich for UGA. They reminded me of a Don Brown defense that got exposed by Ohio State in the end. This time it was Bama who showed that defense is not what we thought it was. Michigan QB not as talented as Bryce Young but Cade is a good QB. Doesn't make mistakes and takes what the defense will give him. JJ will take snaps as well and his athleticism and arm talent is far superior to Cade. Michigan offense can beat you in a lot of ways. Interesting match up but I expect Michigan to play Bama in the NC.

Last edited:
For once it looks like we aren't gonna be replacing any assistants in an offseason.

Based on how the year went I belive Clinkscale has met the incentive to have Co DC added to his title.

Speaking of the D. The changes to the staff made all the difference. Love Don Brown and his aggressiveness but he just didn't adjust to the adjustments made for his blitzes. In the Big 10 (or really any power 5 conference that isn't the Big 12) your response to getting your ass whooped by Ohio State cannot be get smaller and faster... cause then you become vulnerable against Sparty, Wisconsin, Penn State, Iowa, ect.

Loved Mike Zordich as a CB coach bur he just couldn't/didn't recruit. The his of Bob Shoop and the USF DC (forget his name) didn't work and were remedied in off season.

Coach Macdonald had some growing pains this year (mainly against tempo with subbing) but I think his schemes really helped. Bellamy, Clinkscsle, and Hellow were great additions to thr staff. Just more energy and better recruiting.

Offensively again adding guys like Mike Hart and Zack Weiss helped a lot. There were rumblings that Warriner (old OL coach and run game coordinator) was actively sabotaging Josh Gattis his first 2 years... and honestly the fact that Warriner went from Michigan to FAU kind of shows that.

Michigan just doesn’t have the same type athletes Georgia has. They can’t match the speed and Georgia is every bit as big in the trenches as Michigan is.
The SEC once again showed they are the class of college football and it really isn’t close.

We will see if they can make it 2 in a row on Saturday. Should be a good game.

3536EB5A-24DA-4CF2-BBDC-61CCCEDD3A68.jpeg
took flyer bet when I saw the spread was over a TD. Go Blue for 2 years in a row!

Great game this year. Either team could have won. Turnovers cost the Buckeyes. Wouldn’t be surprised to see them make the top 4 even with the loss to Michigan. The loss last year gave the Buckeyes and easier road to final National game.

Finally got it done on the big stage. One more to go.....

Back
Top Bottom