Middle Linebacker | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Middle Linebacker

Nothing better than going from bottom left to top right in those type of charts.

Yeah don’t get why people think our def didn’t improve when we upgraded at mlb/OLB/corner and safety. Sure Wilkins is a loss but that doesn’t beat out upgrades/depth at 4 positions.

We've lacked good linebackers since Dansby, then the Thomas Seau combo...I see we built our defense like the Ravens, great edges, great middle backers, and size and depth on d-line.

I think we will be better on defense by a lot.

We were not a good defense last year, but many think we were, 22nd of 32 in points given up is lousy. This defense constructed now should be a lot better. People are sleeping on Anthony Walker Jr too.

If and when Phillips and Chubb come back healthy, every unit on our team is better or at least the same as last year - - except 1 or 2. Int D-line, Int O-line. We're just not built as an "inside out team". Doesn't mean we can't be good, real good.

Next off season with a good amount of draft picks, I expect us to be active in infusing both our offensive and defensive fronts with young talent to improve our physicality. With our team speed on the perimeter, the balance could be great.

This year, I’m concerned especially about our defensive line but really both fronts. Could limit our upside. But even if we band-aid it together for a year, we need to add stout young guys for the long run. IMO

Back
Top Bottom