Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
He says the Dolphins are doing one of the classless things he has ever seen. That it looks "awful".

Ummmm. What team does he cheer for?

Sexual harassment of a reporter
Jenn Sterger Saga
Sal Alosi
Massage Therapist Lawsuit
Foot Fetish Films

What looks worse?

He is an ***.

I hope we land Harbaugh and kick the Jets in the teeth twice next year.

He says the Dolphins are doing one of the classless things he has ever seen. That it looks "awful".

Ummmm. What team does he cheer for?

Sexual harassment of a reporter
Jenn Sterger Saga
Sal Alosi
Massage Therapist Lawsuit
Foot Fetish Films

What looks worse?

He is an ***.

I hope we land Harbaugh and kick the Jets in the teeth twice next year.
classless how? Not firing Sparano yet?

He's right and so are you and that doesn't make him an *** or whatever name you want to give him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching this too. My first thought- the little Jest-slurping ****** working himself up into some righteous indignation while "bi-curious" Rex's pimping his wife's 3 holes while he watches was whitewashed into "foot fetish," and briefly at that, Rex's part in the sexy chicita reporter's sexual harrassment not even mentioned and his ire of what the Fins are doing ratcheted up a lot more than on Sal Alosi maybe not working alone.

I'm watching this too. My first thought- the little Jest-slurping faygot working himself up into some righteous indignation while "bi-curious" Rex's pimping his wife's 3 holes while he watches was whitewashed into "foot fetish," and briefly at that, Rex's part in the sexy chicita reporter's sexual harrassment not even mentioned and his ire of what the Fins are doing ratcheted up a lot more than on Sal Alosi maybe not working alone.
How in the hell do you come up with this at 0630?? :lol:

Greenberg is 100% correct.

It's not about which is the greater sin. Greenberg blasted Sal Alosi as well. Called it an embarrassment to the organization.

If the Sal Alosi tripping had happened on our sideline, or if the Jenn Sterger was ongoing in our franchise, are you implying that you would no longer support the Dolphins? You know better than that.

Ross needs to come out and get it over with. Fire Sparano already because this looks bad. What if this were you at your job and you knew that your boss was fishing for a replacement in the works way and that he was willing to pay your replacement DOUBLE what he pays you to do the same job? It's disrespectful. I don't like it and I wouldn't do it but I do understand that this is a cutt-throat business and I hope Ross gets his man.

the hell with what the espn people think

Maybe he explained to sparano he would look at better options if it was out there and sparano is ok with being lame duck HC. Honestly where would sparano be a HC coach if we fired him. Sparano could be thinking I'll take my 2.5 mil for 1 more yr. He won't get that from somewhere else.

One of the job requirements at ESPN is to hate anything Miami related (they still show doubt for the Heat who are dominating the Eastern Conference as of late, lol)

I wouldn't look too much into it

Maybe he explained to sparano he would look at better options if it was out there and sparano is ok with being lame duck HC. Honestly where would sparano be a HC coach if we fired him. Sparano could be thinking I'll take my 2.5 mil for 1 more yr. He won't get that from somewhere else.

It's not about money. The fans are the ones who always seem to make it about the money.

Have some self-pride if you're Sparano. I'd quit if I were him.

Greenberg is right. Just because the Jets are a classless organization doesn't mean that the Dolphins aren't on the way with the current situation. If Ross wants to find a new head coach that's fine, but don't publicly pursue candidates when there is no vacancy.

Also 7+ million a year for a guy who has never coached in the NFL before is ridiculous and cannot end well.

Ross is classless!!!!! I guess when you are rich you feell like you are entitled to do whatever you want without consequence. This organization will pay for years if he pulls this off.... KARMA IS B(itch)!!!

How in the hell do you come up with this at 0630?? :lol:

Since it loves the food Ted, my body clock runs on Italian time

Oh and I see that Possum decided to censor my pejorative of the Mike who looks like he'd be on his knees servicing sailors at Grand Central Station while wearing his g string if not doing what he does. LOL

I haven't seen or heard publicly Ross tell media that he's looking for new coach. Just with today's news outlets everything gets leaked. We can follow where the dolphins plane flys. So you see it go to California and put 2&2 together. I also agree if sparano thinks he's safe as HC from what he may have been told but sees all this talk of reaching out to new guys I would quit. I just think they said they would look into possible options and he is willing to stick it out and sees what happens.

Maybe because if he quits he doesnt get paid...kinda like folks who insist on being fired because if they quit they can't get unemployment.

Back
Top Bottom