Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins

i dont care if hes right or wrong. greenberg is a twerp.

it might be a classless move. but ross is doing evrything he can to please the fans and make his investment better. id rather be classless than mediocre.

Maybe because if he quits he doesnt get paid...kinda like folks who insist on being fired because if they quit they can't get unemployment.

i wonder if tony has moved his office into the nice bathroom like george costanza did?

This has gone on for years. Jimmy Johnson did it twice, both times replacing a legend, Landry then Shula. Both time the legendary coach was forced out and with a day JJ was in. Not saying it's the way it should but done but it happens more than you think and not just with the dolphins. Personally I would prefer that they did thinks above board but the environment they operate probably isn't the most condusive to that.

No one knows what has been said between tony and ross. Remember tony is not his guy he inherited him. He is trying to get his guy.

I just found ironic that the Jets are terrible when it comes to class.

This happens all the time....those who are crying I find hysterical.

For all those bawling about Sparano dealing with this...isn't it what he put JT through last preseason before the draft? If we don't find someone in draft, we'd love to have you back? The dancing queen must be laughing somewhere...

Do you think Sparano would cut Henne before the draft, without having a replacement? Greenberg works for a 'classless' organization and is allowed to make 'classless' accusations as part of his 'entertainment package' of generally opining with his personnel bias being 'the gospel according to one man's point of view'. If this was about his beloved Jests his view would undoubtedly be different.

About three posts up you thanked someone who said he'd rather be classless than mediocre lol.

Make up your mind. Are you ok with being classless or not?

I think Mike Greenberg is a hypocrite that is the point I was making this morning.

I felt bad for Tony at first. However, this organization churned the bottom of the roster so much. They cut people on the spot for making mistakes. Karma biting Tony.

I am not sure where you can get that I am killing Ross and the Fins.

He says the Dolphins are doing one of the classless things he has ever seen. That it looks "awful".

Ummmm. What team does he cheer for?

Sexual harassment of a reporter
Jenn Sterger Saga
Sal Alosi
Massage Therapist Lawsuit
Foot Fetish Films

What looks worse?

He is an ***.

I hope we land Harbaugh and kick the Jets in the teeth twice next year.

How about beating up your pregnant girlfriend
multiple DUIs
an "owner" known for wetting herself on stage
asking a potential draftee if his mother is a prostitute
leading the league in arrests

Let's not act like the dolphins have been the picture of class

The Jets take the cake for being idiots. Go worry about Peyton Manning.

This happens all the time....those who are crying I find hysterical.

For all those bawling about Sparano dealing with this...isn't it what he put JT through last preseason before the draft? If we don't find someone in draft, we'd love to have you back? The dancing queen must be laughing somewhere...​

Do you think Sparano would cut Henne before the draft, without having a replacement? Greenberg works for a 'classless' organization and is allowed to make 'classless' accusations as part of his 'entertainment package' of generally opining with his personnel bias being 'the gospel according to one man's point of view'. If this was about his beloved Jests his view would undoubtedly be different.​

These are completely different situations...

J.Taylor brought trade value to the team, they waited until his value was at it's highest and JT tolded the FO he planned to not follow the company line and wanted to go dancing instead of being a part of the team.

Not cutting Henne before the draft or even waiting until the season is all about competition. Competition is what makes a lot of NFL players great, you can see players preform much better when their jobs are on the line. You find out a lot about your players when you bring in players to compete for their job. I don't ever remember a team bringing in another coach to compete with the one that's already there.

Ross needs to cut ties with TS and find his coach not the reverse, it is classless and unprofessional whether you agree or not. Most around here allow their hatred for TS to blind out the ignorant manner in which TS is being dealt with....and this has nothing to do with feeling sorry for a guy especially when all this is completely unnecessary.

About three posts up you thanked someone who said he'd rather be classless than mediocre lol.

Make up your mind. Are you ok with being classless or not?

Your criticism of me does not make any sense btw. Read the original post.

While I agree to an extent with Greenberg, whom I loath, I will say this about Ross and the HC search. Why is everyone banging on Ross trying to upgrade his team? Is it any different than what the Dolphins did all season long? Early in the year the bottom of this roster was a turnstile, and I promise you, more than once "You're Here till we find someone better" was said. Maybe not to the player himself, but come on its a business. Tony knows whats up, he has coached this team for 3 years, had one playoff year, and the guy who brought him and the GM in bailed, the owner sold the team to a new guy. Look it sucks for him, and I believe he is a stand up guy, but Ross owns the team, as a fan I am glad to see he is willing (Based on the latest reports) outbid everyone to get the guy he thinks is the right fit. Even if he isn't.

Basically what Hayden said was on the mark!

I think Mike Greenberg is a hypocrite that is the point I was making this morning.

I felt bad for Tony at first. However, this organization churned the bottom of the roster so much. They cut people on the spot for making mistakes. Karma biting Tony.

I am not sure where you can get that I am killing Ross and the Fins.

What makes you think I'm criticizing you?

And Greenberg isn't a hypocrite. Greenberg would be a hypocrite if he called Ross and the Dolphins classless and then defended Sal Alosi. That's being hypocritical. But Greenberg was disgusted by what Alosi did and blasted him on air.

Seems to me as if Greenberg is consistent in his beliefs.

And he's 100% correct. Ross isn't doing the right thing here. He needs to fire Sparano out of respect and THEN commit to a hardcore coaching search. Trust me, coaches will remember this the next time Ross has to go looking for a coach. No one is going to want to be in Sparano's shoes and they'll think twice before taking a gig with the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom