Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins

see my previous post:
"Shouldn't you be worried about Peyton Manning slicing through your D like a hot knife through butter instead of our coaching situation?" oh, I'd also like to add....shouldn't you also be worrying about who gets to lotion Mrs. Ryan's feet?

I'm really excited to watch my team particpate in the playoffs AGAIN but I'm not playing so i don't have stdy game film of peyton Manning and I can actually carry on a discussion that is not about our upcoming playoff game.

Actually, as an NFL owner he has to follow A LOT of rules. including holding sham minority interviews like all the other teams who had a specific coach in mind and weren't actually "searching" for their next new head coach. He can't really just do whatever he wants to or buy his way around restrictions. your assessment is nonsense as is your miss cleo-esque prediction that the team will pay for years to come under the karmic "sword of justice". we call that voodoo-bull****.

The rules of the NFL interviewing process has nothing to do with how you treat a human being.. Let Tony go and then go look for your coach.

I'm really excited to watch my team particpate in the playoffs AGAIN but I'm not playing so i don't have stdy game film of peyton Manning and I can actually carry on a discussion that is not about our upcoming playoff game.

WOW, a Jets fan that can actually have a civilized discussion! I'm impressed! I'm looking forward to watching you guys cry when Jabba the Rex has to eat his words about Manning and the Colts :) Why are you all concerned with our coaching search anyways?

:lol::lol: The dolphins can do no wrong. I'm sure the first time he talked to Harbaugh was at the orange Bowl:lol:

No doubt you're as sure of that as you are that your bloated bi-curious voyeur of a coach had nothing to do with organizing the Jersey Guido's unsportsmanlike tripping, eh?
29o66hs_th-1.jpg

WOW, a Jets fan that can actually have a civilized discussion! I'm impressed! I'm looking forward to watching you guys cry when Jabba the Rex has to eat his words about Manning and the Colts :) Why are you all concerned with our coaching search anyways?

I'm not concerned w/ it, I am a regular here and it is a hot topic so I'll always add my opinions.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

No doubt you're as sure of that as you are that your bloated bi-curious voyeur of a coach had nothing to do with organizing the Jersey Guido's unsportsmanlike tripping, eh?
29o66hs_th-1.jpg

Actually, I don't know who organized the line but I'm sure it wasn't Sal Alosi. Either way it doesn't matter, that was one meaningless game against a non playoff team that had no bearing on our playoff seed.

i'm the foot ****ing master. got my techique down and everything....i don't be tickling or nothing
lol better watch out...you might end up on youtube ;) teach ole Sexy Rexy how to massage those corns and how to keep his mouth shut when he and his boys can't back it up

I'm not concerned w/ it, I am a regular here and it is a hot topic so I'll always add my opinions.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Actually, I don't know who organized the line but I'm sure it wasn't Sal Alosi. Either way it doesn't matter, that was one meaningless game against a non playoff team that had no bearing on our playoff seed.

I'm glad you are a regular here! I mean it just goes to show that we are an equal opportunity fan site...we need a good dose of homerism from time to time here :) by the way, what are your thoughts on Rob Ryan coaching the Panthers?

I'm glad you are a regular here! I mean it just goes to show that we are an equal opportunity fan site...we need a good dose of homerism from time to time here :) by the way, what are your thoughts on Rob Ryan coaching the Panthers?

I don't know alot about Rob other than he has done a good job in various places running defenses. he seems a bit more toned down than Rex but it's in the genes. I'd give him a shot if I was running a team.

I don't know alot about Rob other than he has done a good job in various places running defenses. he seems a bit more toned down than Rex but it's in the genes. I'd give him a shot if I was running a team.

i bet rob is every bit as "amped up" as rex is. he just hasn't been the mouthpiece for a franchise yet. you didn't hear this much out of rex until he became the jets HC. unfortunately we've heard and seen more from rex than i would have liked this year.

I'm ok with what Ross appears to be doing, so far. I'm also OK with Tony not quitting even though he knows he screwed up massivily here but still wants to be paid for next season even though he hasnt earned it. I mean if we are going to talk "class" here one could easily argue that Sporano turning in his resigination is the classy thing to do but is not being done. I dont listen to either Mike they are both idiots and could care less about any of the oppinions that ESPN has.

Should we cut Henne now since we do not like him or should we shop the market and see who we can get first? Classless or not it is buisiness. Classless was how Shula was let go as someone already mentioned. Classless was how the Colts left Baltimore in the middle of the night and how the NFL made the Baltimore wait decades for another team. Classless is how belicheat screwed the Jets to go to N.E.. Classless is being caught cheating. Classless was letting Vick back into football. Pointbeing the NFL is a classless organazation from top to bottom. It is about SB rings, that is how teams are judged, not on their good deeds.

Maybe Ross is the Steinbrener of football. It's his toy and he can play with it however he wants too. If you dont like it, I respect that and I will respect if you choose to change your loyality to a team that your more comfortable with the ownership. I'm not saying you should find a new team to root for if you do not like whats going on because I respect people can be fans of a team without liking everything they do. I do not think Greenberg is inconsistent in his oppinions. He is just a whiney blowhard who thinks his oppinions count when they do not mean squat.

My only concern is to see the Dolphins become relivent again and as long as they do it legaly I have no problem with how they do it, even if I would do it differently.

I think he will get a shot to be a HC soon enough. While I loathe the Jets, I won't deny that Sexy Rexy (he has to get permission to use that name from Sexy Rexy Grossman) is a good coach. You seem alright for a Jets fan...most of the Jets fans I've met couldn't tell you how to spell the word class

I think he will get a shot to be a HC soon enough. While I loathe the Jets, I won't deny that Sexy Rexy (he has to get permission to use that name from Sexy Rexy Grossman) is a good coach. You seem alright for a Jets fan...most of the Jets fans I've met couldn't tell you how to spell the word class

One thing I have learned through the years interacting w/ fans of various teams as that pretty much all fanbases are the same. We have our homers, we have our knowledgable fans, we have our negative fans and we have moronic fans. I see it here, I see it at the Jets site I post at and everywhere else I have posted.

Tony was probably informed after the Lions game that he was going to be released after the season was over. Ross is probably working on Tony’s behalf to get him into another job through the network that peeping Tom journalists are not privy to. All of these coaching changes happen behind closed doors with the NFL, lawyers, agents, owners and all involved working everything out first, and then coordinating the release of details to make sure everything is politically correct and orderly. The cross country plane trips and five hour meetings are all part of the show. The actual process is quite straightforward and not really very exciting. GO MIAMI!

Back
Top Bottom