Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins

Miami can do what ever the f*** they wanna do..Who cares..I just wanna win.

The media is only making a big deal out of it now once Miami was involved with Harbaugh. They weren't saying this when we contacted Cowher or Gruden.
I really don't understand why Ross is taking any heat for this.
Nobody was in the meeting with Sparano.
What if he told Sparano exactly what he will be doing. He will be looking for other HC possibilities.
Maybe Sparano is cool with coming back as HC if Ross can't find anybody else.
With Ireland staying most probably, I highly doubt that Sparano is completely in the dark.
Ross and Ireland told Sparano exactly whats going down. Imo.

One is a Free Agent, one is under contract, that's a big difference. One was old and way past his prime, one is trying to do his job and is getting toy'd with when there's no reason for it.

No reason other then he has 2 losing seasons out of 3 and the team seems to be regressing under his leadership. He himself is making rookie HC mistakes that should not be being made. If he was not under contract I might agree with you but he is and I am also sure he is putting out feelers for another job.

One is a Free Agent, one is under contract, that's a big difference. One was old and way past his prime, one is trying to do his job and is getting toy'd with when there's no reason for it.

The way I listed they are similar and its quite ironic....the way you listed are the differences, yes. The treatment they received is the same.

..FA or under contract....player or coach...its the same. The last part about Tony getting toy'd for no reason is your opinion. You don't know what Ross said to Tony, ...and some would say (esp on this site) that it is well deserved that TS goes through this because of poor performance. Either way, they are being treated the same.

He is an embarrassment to the broadcast community, nothing but a cheerleading homer.

How is he any worse than that garbage pregame/post game show that the Jets have on SNY? Whenever the Jets lose they do nothing but make excuses for them.

Ray Lucas the commentator is just as bad as Ray Lucas the QB

Screw soprano what did he do throughout the season to make changes make us better. He saw the writing on the wall if he valued his job he would of got henning under control. He refused to make the obvious changes that a football team ever needed to bemade in the history of the game. He's still gonna get paid so screw him and his feelings am I gonna get my sunday ticket back our season ticket holders get theirs. He didn't do his job yet is still getting paid what do we get hopefully mr. Jim so screw anyone who's not a fin fan that didn't suffer with us.

I'm sure to some this looks bad and in their view on how things should happen, it comes across as bad practice. But we don't know what he has or has not told Tony. He's never officially told the press he's looking at other coaches. He never told the press he supposedly offered Gruden a contract. Or that Cower wasn't a good fit for us. That all is being done by the press with these so-called "unnamed sources", which is another way to say "I guessing my rear off in hopes of being right about something". IF Ross did fly out to CA to talk to JH and offer him a blockbuster deal unheard of in the industry, SO WHAT! What happens if he sits back in FLA and waits for a possible chance he gets out of CA without a contract and we end up losing out on him ? Then everyone says what an idiot he is and how he should have made more of an effort. If that's who he really wants and thinks is the best coach for us, then I'm ok with him being aggressive in order to get his guy instead of being used like a pawn like a few free agents have done to us in the past. If he gets hired and bombs, then everyone will say it's karma and was doomed from the start. If he becomes great and takes us to the promise land, then they'll tout him as a brilliant owner who made the right bold move.

Tony Sparano
Dan Henning
Chad Henne

Just a couple off the top of my head.

Eh, they're more difficult jobs, and I think they handle them with a similar incompetency. I mean, Greenberg is the most uneducated sports analyst I've come across. I remember last year he said that no team was better coached than the Dolphins. Golic was like, 'Well . . . I don't know about that . . .'

How is he any worse than that garbage pregame/post game show that the Jets have on SNY? Whenever the Jets lose they do nothing but make excuses for them.

Ray Lucas the commentator is just as bad as Ray Lucas the QB

I'm not a big fan of Marty lyons as one of our radio voices but he's not as bad as mandich.

Actually the guys on the SNY postgame usually bash the Jets pretty badly when they lose.

How about beating up your pregnant girlfriend
multiple DUIs
an "owner" known for wetting herself on stage
asking a potential draftee if his mother is a prostitute
leading the league in arrests
Let's not act like the dolphins have been the picture of class

Lets not even go there junc (Santonio, Rexy & Sal Alosi take the cake) Its not about being "classless" we know you guys win...hands down.... Its just that Greeny is a hypocrite!!! Thats all! :lol:

Miami can do what ever the f*** they wanna do..Who cares..I just wanna win.

Thats what i'm talking about!!! F**K Greenie and his opinions. As a Jets fan he has no room to talk when it comes to class of an organization.

He says the Dolphins are doing one of the classless things he has ever seen. That it looks "awful".

Ummmm. What team does he cheer for?

Sexual harassment of a reporter
Jenn Sterger Saga
Sal Alosi
Massage Therapist Lawsuit
Foot Fetish Films

What looks worse?

He is an ***.

I hope we land Harbaugh and kick the Jets in the teeth twice next year.

Who is he?

Back
Top Bottom