Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins

I don't think it's classless, but if I was Sprano I know I wouldn't like it. Because of that I would think this in the long run could hurt the reputation of our new owner. Like Players coaches are a tight group. Hopefully Harbaugh will take offense to it, and end all of this nonsense and not decide to come to Miami.

Ross is doing whatever it takes to put a winning product in place. My feelings aren't hurt but then again I didn't make 2.5 million last year. Whatever it takes, however it takes - this is the big leagues.

Jim Mandich?

Dude!!! Mad Dog played for the Phins!!! Greeny is just a jock sniffer!! WTF Man!!! BTW Mad Dog is suffering from an illness and is still laying it on the line every week for the Phins!!! I'll take it ( the passion he has for his team) and it is, his TEAM!! He has the rings to prove it!!

So you have a job, bills, family, etc.
In the whole entire world there is no other employer who will pay you what you make, and in fact, there is no other employer who will even give you a sniff at the same position. If you quit you will not get paid and you will have no job, and there is no telling how long until you have another job at the same level.

Are you telling me you'd just quit with no preparation? That'd be pretty stupid. Maybe Sparano is out job hunting too while still collecting his check from the Dolphins....

It's not about money. The fans are the ones who always seem to make it about the money.

Have some self-pride if you're Sparano. I'd quit if I were him.

Greenberg is 100% correct.

It's not about which is the greater sin. Greenberg blasted Sal Alosi as well. Called it an embarrassment to the organization.

If the Sal Alosi tripping had happened on our sideline, or if the Jenn Sterger was ongoing in our franchise, are you implying that you would no longer support the Dolphins? You know better than that.

Ross needs to come out and get it over with. Fire Sparano already because this looks bad. What if this were you at your job and you knew that your boss was fishing for a replacement in the works way and that he was willing to pay your replacement DOUBLE what he pays you to do the same job? It's disrespectful. I don't like it and I wouldn't do it but I do understand that this is a cutt-throat business and I hope Ross gets his man.

Wake up, Sparano is under contract and Ross has to pay it whether he is here or if he is fired. Why shouldn't he keep Sparano in case he still needs his services?

Do you cut Henne just because you've decided to possibly draft a QB in round 1 next year? Of course not.

Sparano does have the option of quitting, in which case the contract is void, which of course he won't do.

While your crying for Sparano, he'll have next season off collecting his fat contract.

Hey Tony, Sun Life stadium could use a fresh coat of paint!

If I had to pay Sparano 3 million next year, even if he was let go, I would keep him working as long as possible. I would tell him, "Hey Tony, when your finished here, sun life stadium could use a fresh coat of paint." Tony has fired so many people because they weren't getting the job done, how come he deserves all this sympathy? It's not about karma, if someone can do your job better than you, your gone.

Lets not even go there junc (Santonio, Rexy & Sal Alosi take the cake) Its not about being "classless" we know you guys win...hands down.... Its just that Greeny is a hypocrite!!! Thats all! :lol:

Greenberg is a Jet fan he is not a member of the NY jets organization so how is he being a hypocrite? I don't listen to him often but I'm sure he was criticizing the jets for all the issues.

Dude!!! Mad Dog played for the Phins!!! Greeny is just a jock sniffer!! WTF Man!!! BTW Mad Dog is suffering from an illness and is still laying it on the line every week for the Phins!!! I'll take it ( the passion he has for his team) and it is, his TEAM!! He has the rings to prove it!!

Whatever his illness is I wish him the best.

It thought it was pretty humiliating making the head coach run the stadium stairs after every loss, but hey, he lost 70 pounds this year!

Greenie is a Jet homer. Someone needs to call that show and ask him if he was upset when Parcells came in before Kotite "didn't retire and wasn't fired". Come on.

Greenie is a Jet homer. Someone needs to call that show and ask him if he was upset when Parcells came in before Kotite "didn't retire and wasn't fired". Come on.

Kotite was fired/quit in December 1996, Parcells didn't come on board until February 1997.

Greenberg is 100% correct.

It's not about which is the greater sin. Greenberg blasted Sal Alosi as well. Called it an embarrassment to the organization.

If the Sal Alosi tripping had happened on our sideline, or if the Jenn Sterger was ongoing in our franchise, are you implying that you would no longer support the Dolphins? You know better than that.

Ross needs to come out and get it over with. Fire Sparano already because this looks bad. What if this were you at your job and you knew that your boss was fishing for a replacement in the works way and that he was willing to pay your replacement DOUBLE what he pays you to do the same job? It's disrespectful. I don't like it and I wouldn't do it but I do understand that this is a cutt-throat business and I hope Ross gets his man.

Why should he fire Sparano when Tony's under contract for one more year? The decision hasn't necessarily been made, I guess.

Companies all over America wait to fire people until they find a suitable replacement. I'd just like to know why you and others believe this is so classless? And, does this make the rest of American companies equally classless??

Yes, those are the "official" dates.

Kotite went 4-28 in his 2 years w/ us, it wasn't a suprise we'd have a new coach in 1997. What is going on now is very different b/c your HC is left dangling in the wind. The season is over, he is still the HC and they are interviewing other people for his job.

Back
Top Bottom