Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Greenberg Complaining About Dolphins

Here's my first post ... woohoo.

Anyway, I could give a crap about how this looks to everyone externally. The problem is that this is going to undercut Sparano's authority. Do you think the players are going to take him seriously if he is back next season? If they don't hire a new coach they are going to have to give Sparano an extension just to get his credibility back and that will only make it harder to fire him later on. If they want a new coach they need to go ahead and get rid of Sparano formally and move on.

i dont care if hes right or wrong. greenberg is a twerp.

it might be a classless move. but ross is doing evrything he can to please the fans and make his investment better. id rather be classless than mediocre.

This is all forgotten if Harbaugh comes to Miami and wins.

Since when does the media give a sh** about Miami? Please these people are just hot and bothered that Ross is being agressive. And f*** that pu*** Greenburg.

One thing I have learned through the years interacting w/ fans of various teams as that pretty much all fanbases are the same. We have our homers, we have our knowledgable fans, we have our negative fans and we have moronic fans. I see it here, I see it at the Jets site I post at and everywhere else I have posted.
I will definitely agree with you there! I work with Steelers fans, Packers fans, Patriots fans, Jets fan, and Saints fans....we all give each other a hard time. You have to talk a little smack amongst NFL fans :) I actually like it sometimes

I mixed up the trade with Washington with last off season.

Last off season JT was a FA so how does that compare to finding a coaches replacement while he's still the the HC of your football team.

The FO told JT to wait and see if the Dolphins could find a better option.

Ross is telling Sparano to wait and see if the Dolphins can find a better HC option.

The FO told JT to wait and see if the Dolphins could find a better option.

Ross is telling Sparano to wait and see if the Dolphins can find a better HC option.

One is a Free Agent, one is under contract, that's a big difference. One was old and way past his prime, one is trying to do his job and is getting toy'd with when there's no reason for it.

the guy wrote a book to explain why he is an idiot. .nuff said.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQXSxMtrZAeSiRUg2kmVIqvRT-1.jpg

I'm really excited to watch my team particpate in the playoffs AGAIN but I'm not playing so i don't have stdy game film of peyton Manning and I can actually carry on a discussion that is not about our upcoming playoff game.

You call what you post here a 'discussion?'
More like a one way sermon by a preacher.

The Draft is going to be funny this year- I am betting the hate on the Dolphins will carry over to all our offseason coverage. I don't think many in the national media liked Miami before but after this it will be worse. Ross shouldn't pay attention to any of it.

Back
Top Bottom