Mike huff is the answer.....if he is anywhere | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike huff is the answer.....if he is anywhere

victacious

Scout Team
Reaction score
Ladies and gentle we will secure Drew brees as soon as the needed players reduce thier salaries. But in terms of the draft we need help at CB and the best player to fill that void is Mr. Huff....why you ask...because of the big three(size, speed and smarts). There will be little turn around once he is selected....madison will still be here, daniels is solid, poole...don't know. So huff is the choice...if he is there or close. This is my MOCK draft for the fins.

1st----mike huff CB
2ND---thomas howard OLB
3RD---jonathan Scott-OT
4TH---jerious norwood- RB
6TH--daniel manning- CB
7TH--fred roach--ILB
7TH--rob simms--OG
7TH--reggie Mcneil-QB

To bad he'll be long gone. He's top 10 easy, best DB in the draft.

victacious said:
Ladies and gentle we will secure Drew brees as soon as the needed players reduce thier salaries. But in terms of the draft we need help at CB and the best player to fill that void is Mr. Huff....why you ask...because of the big three(size, speed and smarts). There will be little turn around once he is selected....madison will still be here, daniels is solid, poole...don't know. So huff is the choice...if he is there or close. This is my MOCK draft for the fins.

1st----mike huff CB
2ND---thomas howard OLB
3RD---jonathan Scott-OT
4TH---jerious norwood- RB
6TH--daniel manning- CB
7TH--fred roach--ILB
7TH--rob simms--OG
7TH--reggie Mcneil-QB

Its really hard to believe that Huff is gunna be there when we pick. he is just too good. Scott will be gone by then and I am pretty sure McNeil is gone by then too. I don't know about the other guys.

Reggie McNeal won't be there in the 7th- he's a 4th rounder at the very least, possibly as high as a 2nd.

Flyer22 said:
Reggie McNeal won't be there in the 7th- he's a 4th rounder at the very least, possibly as high as a 2nd.

I don't about a 2nd thats a reach.

Skeet84 said:
I don't about a 2nd thats a reach.
It's definitely a reach now, but a team might take the chance if McNeal has a good pro day.

Flyer22 said:
It's definitely a reach now, but a team might take the chance if McNeal has a good pro day.

I still don't think 2nd. late 3rd or 4th is what I am thinking.

Skeet84 said:
I still don't think 2nd. late 3rd or 4th is what I am thinking.
That's where I'd take him, but some GMs aren't as smart as you and me :D

Flyer22 said:
That's where I'd take him, but some GMs aren't as smart as you and me :D

Yeah Muarice Clarret in the 3rd that was a great choice! :D

SpeedRush99 said:
Plus we don't have a 6th round pick.
It feels like I tell you everyday not to tell people we dont have picks and just to let them go ahead............ :lol:

God I hope the Danieal Manning thing was a joke. He'll be a second round steal.

Philter25 said:
It feels like I tell you everyday not to tell people we dont have picks and just to let them go ahead............ :lol:

I know, its just a reflex.

Back
Top Bottom