Mike huff is the answer.....if he is anywhere | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike huff is the answer.....if he is anywhere

Juan Cribbs said:
huff isn't a corner. any coach that puts him at corner should have their hands cut off.

:confused: Who said he was a corner?

EDIT: NM saw it in the original post

Juan Cribbs said:
huff isn't a corner. any coach that puts him at corner should have their hands cut off.
If the guy who said we are drafting Manning in the 6th thinks Huff is a CB, then Huff IS a CB. :lol:

Philter25 said:
If the guy who said we are drafting Manning in the 6th thinks Huff is a CB, then Huff IS a CB. :lol:

Without a doubt :wink:

yes the OP isn't too on the ball, but i'm mostly responding to guys like mayock who have him projected at CB. what a waste of talent that would be.

Philter25 said:
Awesome pick! Man I totally agree! You know your stuff... :wink:

smart a**...

Philter25 said:

:sidelol: that and the Vince pic you are on a roll! :D

Juan Cribbs said:
I respect your opinion... but I disagree... I have stated this as my opinion for a while... He played both CB & S in college, but I just think he would be a better CB than a Saftey in the NFL (I'm not saying I dont think he can play saftey)...

He has the speed (just ran a 4.35) and coverage ability to play CB. For a CB, he has some great size... for a S, he is slightly underweight. He is definatly a sure tackler. However, I dont think he is physical enough. He wraps up very well, but doesnt bring the wood.

I dont think playing him at CB would be a waste of his talent at all... I think it would actually be the best way to maximize his talents...

SpeedRush99 said:
To bad he'll be long gone. He's top 10 easy, best DB in the draft.
he's not only that but he's also the best DB prospect I've seen

FinNasty said:
I'm only 18 so I say yes, hes got the speed to go with everything else. he is great in coverage and can tackle well

he's not a better prospect than sean taylor.

and huff has plenty of size. he has time to bulk up a bit. he's taller than reed and polamalu. he has an instinctive for where the ball is going to be, and he's a hard worker. very intelligent. it would be like drafting reggie bush and putting him at WR. yes he can play the position, but it's not his best role. i'm sure huff will play some nickel, having a sort of a ronde barber-type role on 3rd downs, but for the most part, he's a safety and should play it.

If he is playing free safety, he doesn't really have to be able to lay the wood. it would be nice to have 2 players in Daniels and Huff who can interchange positions with each other.

Juan Cribbs said:
he's not a better prospect than sean taylor.

and huff has plenty of size. he has time to bulk up a bit. he's taller than reed and polamalu. he has an instinctive for where the ball is going to be, and he's a hard worker. very intelligent. it would be like drafting reggie bush and putting him at WR. yes he can play the position, but it's not his best role. i'm sure huff will play some nickel, having a sort of a ronde barber-type role on 3rd downs, but for the most part, he's a safety and should play it.

I didnt mean height, I meant weight... 205 is a little light for a saftey.

I think as a saftey, he is a great prospect, but as a CB, he is prototypical...

He will be good at either... I just think he will be more effective at CB...

Back
Top Bottom