Mike Mayock likes Tannehill over Flynn | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Mayock likes Tannehill over Flynn

I'm not basing it on stats. His ball placement is terrible, just as bad as Henne's.

Thats not anywhere near being true.. Moore is so much better than henne it isnt even debatable. There are so many more passes that Moore can and did complete than Henne did.. It is no secret the fade actually began to work with Moore in there than Henne.. And im not only talking about endzone fades. Why do you think Henne only completed 57% of his passes where Moore completed 60. And Moore threw more deep balls than Henne did.

Flynn CAN'T throw the deep ball worth a damn. He is no threat to throw it deep. His deep passes float just like Fiedlers did. He has a weak arm.

you're 100% right.. picture Matt Moore with:

1. an offseason
2. first team reps (he didnt get them until he started)
3. more playmakers added on both sides
4. better protection because his was the WORST
5. more chemistry with the team
6. and lastly... better coaching...

skies the limit really... well atleast it's one option we have. not a bad fall-back plan if you ask me.

Youre right! Things I didnt even mention! Moore came RIGHT in with NO first team reps and easily outplayed Henne. Imagine how much more improved he would be with true competition and a full offseason.

Thats not anywhere near being true.. Moore is so much better than henne it isnt even debatable. There are so many more passes that Moore can and did complete than Henne did.. It is no secret the fade actually began to work with Moore in there than Henne.. And im not only talking about endzone fades. Why do you think Henne only completed 57% of his passes where Moore completed 60. And Moore threw more deep balls than Henne did.
Go back and watch the games. Receivers constantly had to stop their routes because of Moore's ball placement. That's not going to fly in the WCO.

Youre right! Things I didnt even mention! Moore came RIGHT in with NO first team reps and easily outplayed Henne. Imagine how much more improved he would be with true competition and a full offseason.
Moore was garbage against good teams. Jesus Christ people around here don't remember what a good QB looks like anymore.

Flynn CAN'T throw the deep ball worth a damn. He is no threat to throw it deep. His deep passes float just like Fiedlers did. He has a weak arm.

Remember AJ Feeleys deep passes.. They were the worst I have ever seen from a Dolphins starting QB. After about 30 yards they would seem to hit a wall and just fall. Way worse than Feidler. Too bad Henne had zero deep ball accuracy. He could throw it the length of the field with ease.

Moore was garbage against good teams. Jesus Christ people around here don't remember what a good QB looks like anymore.

Moore progressively got better as the season went on. What good teams has Flynn beaten? A lions defense in 2011 that was clse to last and a Patriots defense in 2010 that was also close to last? Moore has proven to be at the very minimum the same as Flynn, and also will cost no where near what the unproven back up Flynn would cost.. Jesus Christ people is right! I am all for bringing in competition for Moore, as long as that competition will not be immediately given the starting job because we paid him 50 million, like a less proven Matt Flynn would cost... As I stated earlier, I know a couple Green Bay fans that have argued the same thing with me in that, "who did Flynn really beat? Let be honest?" These are Green Bay fans!

Last edited by a moderator:
Moore progressively got better as the season went on. What good teams has Flynn beaten? A lions defense in 2011 that was clse to last and a Patriots defense in 2010 that was also close to last? Moore has proven to be at the very minimum the same as Flynn, and also will cost no where near what the unproven back up Flynn would cost.. Jesus Christ people is right! I am all for bringing in competition for Moore, as long as that competition will not be immediately given the starting job because we paid him 50 million, like a less proven Matt Flynn would cost... As I stated earlier, I know a couple Green Bay fans that have argued the same thing with me in that, "who did Flynn really beat? Let be honest?" These are Green Bay fans!
He got better as the season went on? Moore sucked against the Pats and Jets. He had a 63 QB rating against the Jets.

lol.. :ponder:

In retrospect Joe Montana, the best west coast QB to EVER play the game, had a 63% completion percentage.. Moore had a 61 last year.. Gotta love the biased, unsubstantiated hatred toward Moore.
Your seriously comparing Montana to moore

And the Lions are better than any team Moore beat last year.

He got better as the season went on? Moore sucked against the Pats and Jets. He had a 63 QB rating against the Jets.

Dude thats 2 games against what, 13? If Henne was our starter it would be likely we would have had the first pick in the draft. Didnt Moore have 3 3 TD games this season. Didnt he win an offensive POW award

Dude thats 2 games against what, 13? If Henne was our starter it would be likely we would have had the first pick in the draft. Didnt Moore have 3 3 TD games this season. Didnt he win an offensive POW award
Jay Fiedler won an offensive player of the week award too. Henne would've put up similar numbers against those garbage teams and I hate Henne. To me Henne is a soul-sucking piece of garbage.

To me Moore benefitted from a weak schedule and the defense going nuts towards the end of the season. Also Moore sailed a wounded duck over to Marshall once in a while. What did he do against the Giants? Nothing. What did he do against the Jets? Nothing. What did he do against the Broncos? Nothing. What did he do in Dallas? Nothing. What did he do against the Eagles? Nothing. Beating up the Chiefs and Bills doesn't impress me. He's a backup.

Back
Top Bottom