Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

Yup he was able to convert those 3rd downs and long yesterday. Notice we went up tempo some also where the ---- was that before the final game.

yeah some no huddle week 17...too funny

walk the plank the entire lot of ya

Oh boy...he was 24-40 with the Redskins...

He will fit right in with us and our crappiness.

Do you think BB is going to quit on the Patriots to come fix this mess or something? What exactly are you hoping for? Shanahan is about the best we could hope for...

Do you think BB is going to quit on the Patriots to come fix this mess or something? What exactly are you hoping for? Shanahan is about the best we could hope for...

We just cant all agree on anythig, its like my family, never happens

More I think about it the more I would be pumped by this hire. Have a lot of respect for what Shanahan has done in the league, and he is a legendary coach.

More I think about it the more I would be pumped by this hire. Have a lot of respect for what Shanahan has done in the league, and he is a legendary coach. When was the last time we were able to say that?

'Legendary' is a bit strong, but he's the most qualified candidate on our list for sure.

... and didn't we read somewhere that Tannenbaum is willing to give up a lot of power to the right HC? I posted early on that I honestly didn't think this would happen, but I have to say that Shanahan would really clean this team up. I'm not going to get ahead of myself, but it sure wouldn't break my heart if he came on board. Instant credibility, able to recruit a serious staff, strong no non-sense, a couple of SB's under his belt and so on. He really checks off a lot of boxes in my view.

Well he likes Tannehill, runs an offense that Tannehill should excel in and would immediately fix the oline.

Eric Edholm ‏@Eric_Edholm 3m3 minutes ago
Doug Marrone very much in play in Miami for #Dolphins head coach job.

I don't like his personality, but I think if we want a proven winner and not another questionable coordinator, he might be the way to go

Shannahan would be a great hire. Had we not named a GM and been able to offer the right HC candidate GM duties, I think that we'd have him for sure. I don't see the speculation that he's leveraging the 9'ers by interviewing with us, 49ers are actually more of a train wreck than us right now, it's going to be a while before someone can win there.

Back
Top Bottom