Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

Tannenbaum has lined up all legit candidates that are allowed to be interviewed.

Does he wait past this weekend because Haley or Jackson will be available?

The second interview is very telling IMO, however, with Shanahan.

I'm shocked he's willing to consider it under this structure

really shocked
He wants to coach. Not many other teams knocking on his door and not getting any younger. I'd give him a shot.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Really???? be positive for once in your life
I don't think it's a positive situation man. I liked Shanahan as a coach and he's a good prestige hire. But I don't believe success is possible for this team with Ross and Tannenbaum at the helm. It's just not going to happen. I also wonder how engaged Shanahan is at this point of his life to build a team and coaching staff from the ground up.

I got to wonder if shanahan told tannebaum and ross in that interview dec 22nd to try the stretch and thus that's why we saw it in the gameplan last week

maybe he wanted to get a game look at how our oline played horizontally with the stretch...I sure hope he saw that the oline was beaten to the spot repeatedly and plans to fix it...no stretch tape period for the colts to prepare for and still smoked up front

Tannenbaum has lined up all legit candidates that are allowed to be interviewed.

Does he wait past this weekend because Haley or Jackson will be available?

The second interview is very telling IMO, however, with Shanahan.

I say no if both Mike's can get on same page, pull the trigger start linning up our staff etc

I got to wonder if shanahan told tannebaum and ross in that interview dec 22nd to try the stretch and thus that's why we saw it in the gameplan last week

maybe he wanted to get a game look at how our oline played horizontally with the stretch...I sure hope he saw that the oline was beaten to the spot repeatedly and plans to fix it...no stretch tape period for the colts to prepare for and still smoked up front

Sure hope he watched the QB some and deliver some excellent passes.. Oh and a WR that actually caught a contested ball for once.

Sure hope he watched the QB some and deliver some excellent passes.. Oh and a WR that actually caught a contested ball for once.

qb killed on that throw cause the right tackle is horrid...parkers ball tracking skills showed up big time on that play

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 9s9 seconds ago
After Week 17 win against #Patriots, #Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill a finalist for FedEx Air Player of the Week

3rd and 10 3rd and 12 3rd and 11 3rd and 9 3rd and 15...entire game played just like that yesterday

story of 2015

Oh boy...he was 24-40 with the Redskins...

He will fit right in with us and our crappiness.

3rd and 10 3rd and 12 3rd and 11 3rd and 9 3rd and 15...entire game played just like that yesterday

Yup he was able to convert those 3rd downs and long yesterday. Notice we went up tempo some also where the ---- was that before the final game.

Back
Top Bottom