Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

Shanahan wants back in the league. He hasn't been pursued all that much. Last I heard he was going pretty hard after the Eagles job. He doesn't want to become Billick. He wants in the league before time catches up to him. If we want him we could probably have him. Yay? Whatever.

He definitely didn't look for a job in 2014. He was still paid $7 Mill by the Redskins after he was fired and under the deal any new salary would have been deducted from that pmt. And I am not sure that he made himself really available last offseason.

From a publicity standpoint this is probably the best move the team could make. Former Super Bowl winning HC. It sells the best. I don't think it will manifest itself into any meaningful success, but a lot of people will buy into this nonsense. At least enough for Ross to sell some more season tickets and keep on driving this franchise into the ground.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 41s41 seconds ago
Mike Shanahan scheduled to meet Tues with Miami Dolphins, as @alexmarvez said. Will be Shanahan's 2ND interview with Miami. Also met Dec. 22

Well isn't that interesting.....he already met with them...

Anybody not happy with Mike S must be fooling themselves. Mike has a proven system that works. He is a proven coach. If Mike is hired I see Miami going defense heavy in F/A and the draft.

it's pretty exciting no doubt which probably means we are destined for a massive let down :tubes:

From a publicity standpoint this is probably the best move the team could make. Former Super Bowl winning HC. It sells the best. I don't think it will manifest itself into any meaningful success, but a lot of people will buy into this nonsense. At least enough for Ross to sell some more season tickets and keep on driving this franchise into the ground.

Really???? be positive for once in your life

Anybody not happy with Mike S must be fooling themselves. Mike has a proven system that works. He is a proven coach. If Mike is hired I see Miami going defense heavy in F/A and the draft.

Which hopefully means Eric Berry at saftey! :)

Back
Top Bottom