Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

Also another thing he was notorious in Denver for the offensive line not speaking to the media. So he does not take any crap from reporters which should be interesting with Blowmar

That we don't know, he could have been asked and denied. He may have not been ready to return. Hell nobody knew about his first interview with us, he is good at keeping things under wrap apparently.
If he was being hotly pursued I don't see why he would have been the one to contact the Eagles. All signs point to him being anxious to get back into the league. But you're right like 99% of everything there's some speculation involved.

I bet he feels like he has something to prove after the Washington debacle. I'm also a fan of Gase but Shanny would be huge.

Could it be with this second meeting/interview that Mike Shanahan had laid some ground rules in order for him to take the HC job? Maybe this is what Tannenbaum meant when he said he was willing to relinquish some personnel power for the right coach.

Unfortunately, we cannot hire Shanahan until we interview a minority candidate...Hue Jackson maybe!?

I'd interview Kacy Rodgers.. he's done a great job with the Jets, was a terrific coach and soldier for us, and we'd be returning the favor by getting his name started in HC conversations.

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 42s43 seconds ago
Shanahan & Tannenbaum are two controlling men who like power. No doubt, it could work, but implementing clear structure would be imperative.

---------- Post added at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 38s39 seconds ago
Mike Shanahan has privately been obsessed with Ryan Tannehill, and runs the schemes that fit perfectly with this franchise.

I advocated Mike Shanahan when Philbin was fired. Always liked him as a coach and since he was one of the few coaches who liked Tannehill maybe he is the guy who can bring out that 'untapped' potential in Tannehill.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 17s18 seconds ago
Keep in mind I've often compared Ryan Tannehill to Jake Plummer. Guess who coached Jake Plummer?

Bring on Mike!!

Yes I would Love this Hire....RGII was never his man...that's why he backed it up with Kirk Cousins...who is starting to look like the real deal...Owners handicapped him...his record in Denver speaks for itself...bring it on!

We are still interviewing other folks, including Marrone, Austin, Gase. Maybe Mora in a stealth way (UCLA won't want it out). Sumlin may be begging for a look.

Shan can't bring Haslet as D coordinator. Mike Smith may be ok there. Not Haslett. No.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

Keep in mind I've often compared Ryan Tannehill to Jake Plummer. Guess who coached Jake Plummer?

Whatever Omar you were pounding the table to 'do better' than Ryan...

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 38s39 seconds ago
Mike Shanahan has privately been obsessed with Ryan Tannehill, and runs the schemes that fit perfectly with this franchise.
How in the hell would Omar know that about Shanahan? It makes zero sense that Omar Kelly has insight into Shanahan's private obsessions.

This is the type of hire Ross needs to win back the fan base in a year where he unveils the stadium.

We are still interviewing other folks, including Marrone, Austin, Gase. Maybe Mora in a stealth way (UCLA won't want it out). Sumlin may be begging for a look.

Shan can't bring Haslet as D coordinator. Mike Smith may be ok there. Not Haslett. No.

I was hoping Ed. Donatell LMAO

that's just stupid...jake plummer was never the decision maker tannehill is

stupid

Back
Top Bottom