Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Shanahan Interviewing Tuesday

I'm a tell you what Jim Brown said . Why draft a guy and try to change what makes him special. For the life of me I never could understand why you wouldn't tailor the offense to your personnels strengths . I'm sure it discourages the players. I guess a lot of organizations are not as smart as the Carolina Panthers. Out to Lunch crybabies.

Oh, so Jim Brown is now an oracle because he could carry the rock? If we're quoting him, what did he say (again and again) about domestic woman battering?

Miami is a great retirement destination for senior citizens, especially those in the twilight of their pro football coaching careers.

I would be all for this hire.

Well, I'm pretty sure Tannenbaum doesn't want to be interviewing a head coach candidate privately when he has an interim in place who is hoping to get the job. Wouldn't look good....

I hear you, but I'm sure the first conversation they had went something like this

Tbaum- Hey Mike, this is Mike Tannenbaum, I'm the big cheese in Miami now

Shanahan- Hello

Tbaum- I would like to fly you in and discuss our head coaching job that is vacant

Shanahan- Sounds good send me the details

Tbaum- I'll get right on it

Shanahan hangs up- Honey, I got my warm up interview

Digging that corpse up ain't getting us no closer to a Super Bowl. Those old school disciplinary tactics aint working either especially with grown men that make more money than he does. What is he going to do when Suh shows up in tennis shoes ? Start his media circus? Sorry not the right guy. We need a smart young innovating hungry type of coach. Not a angry washed up has been. You buying tickets to the circus good for you.

LOL, guess what, that corpse you refer to is the exact same age as Bellicheck, Carroll and Arians. I guess those guys are to old for the NFL as well. It's hilarious to me that people want to discount him because of age and yet the most successful coaches in the NFL right now are his exact same age. His leadership and experience is exactly what this team needs.

I hear you, but I'm sure the first conversation they had went something like this

Shanahan- Hello

Tbaum- I would like to fly you in and discuss our head coaching job that is vacant

I don't know about that. He wanted to coach Tannehill and he may now finally get the opportunity. I think Shanahan thinks about Tannehill and just smiles thinking about the different ways he could use him and his supporting cast once the o-line is shored up.

Shanahan- Hello

Brilliant Daytona....Brilliant....... :hclap:

I don't know about that. He wanted to coach Tannehill and he may now finally get the opportunity. I think Shanahan thinks about Tannehill and just smiles thinking about the different ways he could use him and his supporting cast once the o-line is shored up.

Tannehill is our best shot at landing him I agree. San Fran is a mess at qb, Is Shanahan up to that task again? Our problem with Shanahan is Ross and Tanenenbaum, and those aren't minor problems. They should keep Ross as far away as possible the day he comes in for an interview.

Tannehill is our best shot at landing him I agree. San Fran is a mess at qb, Is Shanahan up to that task again? Our problem with Shanahan is Ross and Tanenenbaum, and those aren't minor problems. They should keep Ross as far away as possible the day he comes in for an interview.

As much as I like the idea of Shanahan coming to Miami.....I have a hard time seeing Tannenbaum giving up enough control to make that happen. I hope he proves me wrong.....but something tells me that will be an issue.

Oh, so Jim Brown is now an oracle because he could carry the rock? If we're quoting him, what did he say (again and again) about domestic woman battering?

I think he said "I didn't do it" or "I am innocent" I'm not sure which I don't believe him.

As much as I like the idea of Shanahan coming to Miami.....I have a hard time seeing Tannenbaum giving up enough control to make that happen. I hope he proves me wrong.....but something tells me that will be an issue.

On that matter I got a little hope from Armandos tweet this morning. Key word here is depending.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 4h4 hours ago
Depending on who it is, the next HC will also report directly to Mike Tannenbaum.

On that matter I got a little hope from Armandos tweet this morning. Key word here is depending.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 4h4 hours ago
Depending on who it is, the next HC will also report directly to Mike Tannenbaum.

Well lets hope that means something.........

Back in. I really don't care what he said about domestic battering in a football forum , and especially from an aardvark with a sig of a cut off woman's head. Stick to the football aardvark.

Back
Top Bottom