Mike Wallace Slams Joe Philbin Offensive Plan, Ryan Tannehill Struggles Hurt | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Wallace Slams Joe Philbin Offensive Plan, Ryan Tannehill Struggles Hurt

I'm not a Wallace fan but I think that if he had made some catches he dropped, Tannehill made a few better throws, and if Sherman called some more deep passes there is no reason he couldn't have scored 15-18 TD's. That's less than what he claimed he could score but with a better O-line, better o-coordinater, and some more time to get on same page as Tannehill don't be surprised to seem hime score 15 TD's in a season. Again, not a Wallace fan but he will put up a 10+ TD season for us, I really believe that.

Just read the article....so where does Wallace slam Joe Philbin's offense? did I miss something?

Tannehill definitely needs to work on his deep ball. Wallace doesn't drop balls that fall into his lap when he burns a receiver. Tannehill was too inconsistent with his deep ball.

I wonder if he even realizes that he was open so many times because teams don't respect tannehills deep ball?

this offense is different than big ben shaking tackles and running around and gunning.

Awful thread title. Wallace seems to have exaggerated his potential TD total but he is right isn't he? They have to work on the deep ball. It's not scientific to realize this.

for all the people still obsessing over tannehill under throwing Wallace on deep balls...let me ask you a serious question...have u ever watched Matthew Stafford play? he under throws guys all the time, he under throws Calvin Johnson but Johnson bails him out a lot.

I'm not saying tannehills deep ball was good, I'm not saying that at all. but some of you guys here definitely don't watch other teams play. Its obvious as hell. You guys act like every other qb hits their receiver in stride every time and tannehills the only qb who under throws on deep balls. A lot of other qbs have guys who still make the catch.

I'm not defending Tanny or blaming Wallace or vice versa...just trying to give u guys who only watch dolphins games and no other teams a little perspective.

also I'm not saying anybody doesn't have a right to complain and expect more...I'm just saying the nitpicking seems pretty excessive and its clear a lot of people here don't watch a lot of other qbs play very often.

Posters Slam OP's Title

And with Very Good reason. It's a joke, and worse than the media by far.

Back
Top Bottom