Mike Williams #1 on Kiper's board | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Williams #1 on Kiper's board

TeeMoney said:
It would be if he played TE, Williams was USC's WR and is widely regarded as one of the top 3 WR's in this years draft. Maybe your little brother borrowed your log-in for Finheaven, Awsi.

I was trying to be sarcastic.

I know I should utilize those smilie thingies but I wouldn't be able to decide which one. Why are they all the same size? I want monster smilies.

Spinelord said:
that said, he's a man in the red zone-something we desperately need to take the pressure off Chris Chambers (who has been a #2 at best since the moment Kenoy Kennedy took his head off)

BULS**T

Chambers hasn't been the same since that hit. It's true, it's true.

Bah Just get Troy Williamson with the #2 pick, at least he can run.

Matt Jones is even bigger then williams (and yes i know he had a better 40 time) how bout him at TE too.... :sarcasm:

Here's the information that you guys seek.

Lions | Project USC's Williams as Tight End - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:02:50 -0700

John Czarnecki, of FOXSports.com, reports the Detroit Lions are apparently projecting USC WR Mike Williams as a tight end in the NFL. Some personnel people believe that Williams will be a 245-250-pound player in the league and that he doesn't have the quickness to be a wide receiver.

I Love Mike Williams dont get me wrong he is and explosive player, but Miami Doesnt need WR right now, Wanny made too many deals this season for WR,a dn if Boston doesnt sign wit SF then Saban will test him again and see how it goes from there ya know???

Back
Top Bottom