Mike Zimmer Will Get an Interview per Jay Glazer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Zimmer Will Get an Interview per Jay Glazer

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
GREAT interview IMO. Another leader of men that deserves a chance to coach in this league. Also, has ties to Ireland from Cowboys days. Discuss.

He even implemented a 3-4 for Parcells even though Zimmer never had experience in it. Good interview and hire if it comes to it.

Interesting candidate and definately worth a look, but since he's defense-minded, we'd need a really good OC if we went that route. At least they are still exploring all options.

Great news. Zimmer is the best Bengals assistant available and he is well respected by his players.

I really like Zimmer. Glad to see him coming in.

I'm not exactly the chairman and CEO of the Mike Zimmer fan club, but would you care to elaborate?

i think he's another guy meant to be a coordinator...nothing against him just what i think...and his bengals d's to my recollection have always been up and down...

i think he's a solid coordinator but another guy we're looking at in over his head as a hc...

i think he's another guy meant to be a coordinator...nothing against him just what i think...and his bengals d's to my recollection have always been up and down...i think he's a solid coordinator but another guy we're looking at in over his head as a hc...
Yep everytime I read Zimmer deserves a shot I scratch my head.

Back
Top Bottom