Mike Zimmer Will Get an Interview per Jay Glazer | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Zimmer Will Get an Interview per Jay Glazer

I do not know what the hotel seat is, but Mike Zimmer is not only great defensive mind, but known as a tremendous leader.

Chudzinski has done nice work, but I am not sure he is ready to lead a NFL team just yet.

No Zimmer is liked by the players, but that doesn't make him a leader.

Just so you guys know... bill belichek, mike tomlin, john harbaugh, marvin lewis, tom coughlin, jim schwartz, mike smith, john fox... thats more than half of the coaches in the playoffs are defense first minded coaches. Everyone knows cam cameron didnt work out, and everyone knows that tony sparano didnt work out. People, the last two coaches we have had have been offense first minded coaches. We need to find the best COACH, not offensive or defensive coordinators

So, Mike Zimmer was on the hot seat last year? And Mike McCarthy's offense in SF was 32nd in the league. Sean Payton had his play calling duties stripped from him when he was with the Giants. How did that effect their ability to be a head coach?

Have you seen the players that Mike Zimmer has been getting production from this year? He doesn't have a single star player on that defense, and they fielded one of the top units in the NFL.

Tony Sparano had his play calling duties stripped fromz him in Dallas. How did that effect his ability *** a HC?

Yes it is much better to run around saying hire everyone like you do. I already told you Chud he has a great track record developing QBs hell he puts Derek Anderson in the pro bowl. He would also install a offense that competes today. Philbin is intriguing even though he doesnt call the plays Carmicheal Jr showed when Payton was gone those guys know their system. Zimmer was on the hotel seat last year and was saved by Lewis demanding control. Toub being with the same HC for a long time and never getting promoted raises huge red flags, it is a risk this franchisel can't take. Fisher is way overrated and not worth the money ord drama.
Carmichael does not call play. Zimmer would be a good hire. Chud would be as well. I don't want just anyone.

No Zimmer is liked by the players, but that doesn't make him a leader.

Really? Have you ever heard the story of the week his wife died unexpectedly and still coached his team that Sunday to a win? Talk about being a leader.

You can **** on Zimmer for being a defensive guy, too old or rough around the edges, but do not tell me this guy is not a natural leader of men.

Read this and tell this does not change your opinion. If you don't, your heart is very small.

http://www.aolnews.com/2009/10/12/heartbroken-mike-zimmer-helps-guide-cincinnati-to-uplifting-wi/

Carmichael does not call play. Zimmer would be a good hire. Chud would be as well. I don't want just anyone.

carmichael has called plays for past 11 games. their record is 10-1 and have put up an average of 37+ points per game since

if we were to get Zimmer, I want Ken Zampese or James Urban as OC. Urban was a first year WR coach this year, but before that was an assistant at Philly. Zampese is a damn good QB coach.

what the heck happened with brian billick??? i thought he was interested...lookin at these names i'm seeing i'd be calling billick i can tell ya that

Back
Top Bottom