Mike Zimmer Will Get an Interview per Jay Glazer | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mike Zimmer Will Get an Interview per Jay Glazer

Good, finally a real candidate.

By the way, I have no problem keeping Daboll one more year. I don't get why people are looking for another offensive mind when our offense executed just fine. Daboll could work on some things but other than that.. keep him one more year.

And all those guys you mentioned moved on and excelled before getting the HC nod. The most important two qualities should leader off men and a guy with a proven track record developing qbs! We need a franchise qb and we cant afford to draft one high and run him through the ringer like Alex.Smith was.

Where did they excell? Both were hired in 2006. Payton was the passing game coordinator in Dallas when he was hired and was part of a three headed monster that was calling plays along with Chris Palmer and Todd Haley. Mike McCarthy was hired the year he threw up that 32nd rated offense.

H
what the heck happened with brian billick??? i thought he was interested...lookin at these names i'm seeing i'd be calling billick i can tell ya that
When was the last time he was even interviewed?

Carmichael does not call play. Zimmer would be a good hire. Chud would be as well. I don't want just anyone.
Carmicheal took over when Payton had surgery and the offense lit it up, he is in the same position as Philbin in Greenbay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Carmicheal took over when Payton had surgery and the offense little it up, he is in the same position as Philbin in Greenbay.

Carmicheal also called the plays yesterday in the playoff game and did a great job too.

I am with you guys on Pete Carmichael, Jr. Let's not shoot our wads too early, and wait to interview him.

A big group of my friends are Bengals fans (they all moved here from Cincinnati together) and they're all worried they might lose Zimmer to us. One of them sent me a text saying "IF ZIMMER LEAVES I'LL KILL YOU!!" lol

A big group of my friends are Bengals fans (they all moved here from Cincinnati together) and they're all worried they might lose Zimmer to us. One of them sent me a text saying "IF ZIMMER LEAVES I'LL KILL YOU!!" lol

oh yeah, Bengal fans don't want to lose him or their DB coach Kevin Coyle. A lot of them are willing to fire Marvin Lewis, and promote Zimmer to HC and Coyle to DC to keep both of them.

Back
Top Bottom