Mini-Camp open to public June 10-12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini-Camp open to public June 10-12

Can anyone tell me whether Ricky is going to be at minicamp??? My guess would be NO, and that he is not in football shape yet, but just seeing him there would kick a$$. :)

Roman529 said:
Can anyone tell me whether Ricky is going to be at minicamp??? My guess would be NO, and that he is not in football shape yet, but just seeing him there would kick a$$. :)
Ricky can't report to the Dolphins till after July 28th, otherwise he would face a year suspension.

popularwar said:
Are you allowed to have cameras? I'm not talking disposable cameras, I'd like to get some cool shots of Feeley throwing the ball or something. I just bought a new zoom lens and this would be perfect to try it out on.

I went to 3 training camp practices last year and I used my digital camera with no problem so I would imagine you would be fine.

gottahavefootba said:
Ricky can't report to the Dolphins till after July 28th, otherwise he would face a year suspension.

Can he show up to observe camp/practices?? I know he has to wait until after the 28th to report, and then serve a 4 gamer, maybe Nick can FEDEX him a Dolphin's playbook?? :wink:

YES!!! I can't wait for this. I'm meeting InFINSible there to kickoff my BDAY weekend Bash!!!

NaboCane said:
Is that the code name for the Cheetah?

:roflmao:
Could be....:lol:

Seriously, that's where they have Burritos that will change your religion. :drool:

popularwar said:
Are you allowed to have cameras? I'm not talking disposable cameras, I'd like to get some cool shots of Feeley throwing the ball or something. I just bought a new zoom lens and this would be perfect to try it out on.

Yes, you can bring cameras in (however, you CAN NOT bring video cameras). You also have to leave camera bags or cases in your car. So, just be sure that if you are using a film camera that you are able to carry plenty of rolls in your pockets. In the case of digital SLRs, be sure that you are able to carry more batteries and extra memory cards just in case. Have a great day out there. :)

By the way, if you have never been, be sure to go inside the complex (the lobby) and get pictures of such things as Marino's wall-locker, various cleats, footballs and both Lombardi trophies. It's really cool and a great way to spend some quality time with a son or daughter (the next generation of Phin fans).

BALLS DEEP said:
Is there any benefit to getting there early?

I know that there is limited seating (I think 1,000 seats). There is no cover for shaded seating so that isn't even an issue. I would probably be there early for a couple of reasons:

1. New coach, new system, new players....everyone will be dying to see.

2. With all other mini-camps closed to the public, this may be the only chance that you get to see them before the season.

inFINSible said:
Could be....:lol:

Seriously, that's where they have Burritos that will change your religion. :drool:

You have to tell me where this place is. I haven't had a good burrito since leaving San Antonio. :D

inFINSible said:
:woot:

East Coast Burrito Factory here we come!!!:lol:

Hail Yeah!!!!!

The East Coast Burrito factorys location is a secret! For Finheaveners only, I'll divulge the location. Take 95 to Commercial in Lauderdale. Head East off the exit about one and a half miles. You'll see the restaurant almost hidden in the back on the left side. It'll change your life man!!!!!!

I can't wait till next Friday. Here's the recipe that I will follow for both Friday and saturday. Beer, Football, Beer, Lapdances, Beer, Football, Beer, Burritos, Beer, Football, Football, Beer, More Lapdances, then Hooters Wings then back to the beer and football!!!! Repeat, add spice if needed.

The big question............................can I bring a cooler of beer to the practice facility?

Back
Top Bottom