Mini-Camp open to public June 10-12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini-Camp open to public June 10-12

BALLS DEEP said:
Hail Yeah!!!!!

The East Coast Burrito factorys location is a secret! For Finheaveners only, I'll divulge the location. Take 95 to Commercial in Lauderdale. Head East off the exit about one and a half miles. You'll see the restaurant almost hidden in the back on the left side. It'll change your life man!!!!!!

I can't wait till next Friday. Here's the recipe that I will follow for both Friday and saturday. Beer, Football, Beer, Lapdances, Beer, Football, Beer, Burritos, Beer, Football, Football, Beer, More Lapdances, then Hooters Wings then back to the beer and football!!!! Repeat, add spice if needed.

The big question............................can I bring a cooler of beer to the practice facility?

Hehehe, probably if you bring the security guard one. :wink:

I'll be having one in the VIP section. :D

What day are you and inFin going?

I'll be at the late practice on Fri June 10th. I'll probably go to the early one as well but haven't decided yet.

inFINSible said:
:woot:

East Coast Burrito Factory here we come!!!:lol:

Does this mean, bring plenty of singles?

That's my kind of Burritoe. With some barely aged Cheese on top....... :roflmao:

Ozzy said:
Does this mean, bring plenty of singles?

That's my kind of Burritoe. With some barely aged Cheese on top....... :roflmao:

Oh, but if it smells like cheese.........just say NO! :egads:

By the way, are you going to be there Fri Ozzy?

Lungoystr said:
Oh, but if it smells like cheese.........just say NO! :egads:

By the way, are you going to be there Fri Ozzy?

Friday, Sat, and Sunday. Not sure if I can make the early practices though. I live 65-70 miles away.

I like cheese as long as it's not flumunda........ :roflmao:

Ozzy said:
Friday, Sat, and Sunday. Not sure if I can make the early practices though. I live 65-70 miles away.

I like cheese as long as it's not flumunda........ :roflmao:

C'mon....sprinkle a little of that on your pasta and eat it up!:tongue:

I am thinking of going all three days (I have those days off of work) but it really depends on how well the sunscreen works. :)

I will, however, be over in the VIP section Fri afternoon with my son so we shouldn't get too much sun over there. I live about 6 miles from the training facility so I am thinking of going to the morning practice as well (it's according to how much yard work I have to finish that day). :D

Maybe I'll catch you there.

Lungoystr said:
Hehehe, probably if you bring the security guard one. :wink:

I'll be having one in the VIP section. :D

What day are you and inFin going?

I'll be at the late practice on Fri June 10th. I'll probably go to the early one as well but haven't decided yet.

We'll be at all the practices on Friday and Saturday to my knowledge. Singles will be utilized during the four hour intermission at Cheetah 3 Im sure!!!!!

Few coments here:
1. Cameras are allowed Video is not
2. Showing up early gets you a slightly better seat in the bleachers (not worth it honestly)
3. If it rains run like hell to the parking garage

I suggest those finheaven members that are going should meet up at the facility in a pre-arranged place. I really had a good time last time except for the rain. Bring Money with you cause they have the pro shop, food, and raffles. not to mention you can buy used practice equipment for whatever that is worth.. Kinda creepy personaly.

Is anyone going to the coaches training besides me on the 12th. The NFL and NFFCA (coaches association) has a day long seminar with the coaching staff of the phins on the 12th during minicamp(8:30am-1pm). We are supposed to go over how to coach kids, coach smarter, play calling, strategies, and all the other things for coaching kids. We're even supposed to be on the field for some of the practice. I will take my camera but since I'm coaching this year I need to focus on what they are teaching over what I am seeing. Will grab some good shots when i can though. They are supposed to give us a trainging video and a 500 page playbook (thats a lot of plays for kids :D) According to a coach that went in the past they are going to teach us how to analyze the tapes better and really prepare for your games for which i am totally stoked!!!!

awing_pilot said:
Few coments here:
1. Cameras are allowed Video is not
2. Showing up early gets you a slightly better seat in the bleachers (not worth it honestly)
3. If it rains run like hell to the parking garage

I suggest those finheaven members that are going should meet up at the facility in a pre-arranged place. I really had a good time last time except for the rain. Bring Money with you cause they have the pro shop, food, and raffles. not to mention you can buy used practice equipment for whatever that is worth.. Kinda creepy personaly.

It's anyones guess as to how many people will show up this year because no one knows how many mini, and training camps they will be allowed to see. Plus this is an exciting time for Dolfans, with a new coach and all. But I've been going to Mini/Training camps for over 10 years, and I've only seen it totally packed for a couple of handful of practices.

When I first started going I was always early, but I grew tired of the first 15-20 minutes where all they did was stretch. So now I'm usually there around the time practice starts. It gives me 20 minutes to check the pro shop out.

Last year I was going thru the used Jersey's and I came across two that Sedrick Irvin wore in games. I happen to know Sed, and gave him a call, he told me snatch them up for him. I usually just go thru them to see if something good ever slips thru, but that aint happened yet, not for me to wear.

If anybody goes, and takes a couple of pictures of Kay Jay Harris for me

I'll pay you pretty good..lol

Just a suggestion, at the pre-camp meeting we had they are roping off a section of the bleachers for the press. So the later sessions you might want to get there early like 1/2 hour prior to practice. On sunday they are also setting off a section for the coaches clinic so again lost seating.

The consessions this year are being provided by the Dolphins Foundation, so your food and drink money will go to charity instead of Arbys.

:missmeth:

Back
Top Bottom