Mini Camp Photos | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini Camp Photos

mellovesthefins said:
thanks muck. neither link would work. not even when he hosted it for me. WEIRD.

i was there on sunday morning. i do look like every other girl w/ brown hair though LOL

In the Broward/Dade area?? Noooo. lol

whats up Muck? have you been slacking?:lol: I gave you my new username but you haven't changed it yet

mellovesthefins said:
thanks muck. neither link would work. not even when he hosted it for me. WEIRD.

i was there on sunday morning. i do look like every other girl w/ brown hair though LOL

naw.. your cute not every girls down here is cute.

nick19991 said:
whats up Muck? have you been slacking?:lol: I gave you my new username but you haven't changed it yet

I must have deleted it. Or if it was lame or dumb, just ignored it. ;)

Mindwarp said:
naw.. your cute not every girls down here is cute.

LOL ive been harrassed here to post a pic so now im wondering if everyone thinks all hardcore dolphins fans are like bulldykes?! LOL

i keep warning my bf about fball season but he doesnt seem to be worried at all. LOL.

mellovesthefins said:
LOL ive been harrassed here to post a pic so now im wondering if everyone thinks all hardcore dolphins fans are like bulldykes?! LOL

i keep warning my bf about fball season but he doesnt seem to be worried at all. LOL.

heh im married and while my wife likes the phins cause i do she is not a "fan" per say! I wish she was more hardcore like i was..

Although she did let me name my daughter and Son after phins players

Mindwarp said:

I must ask, what is your daughters name??

I wonder what she'll think when she learns she's been named after a boy.

Mindwarp said:
heh im married and while my wife likes the phins cause i do she is not a "fan" per say! I wish she was more hardcore like i was..

LOL that is funny and so something i would do! my bf played ball in TX so hes hardcore about fball himself. generally my fball obsession scares bfs away. cause i dont plan any activities on sundays except fball, and i def dont go anywhere on thanksgiving where i cant watch the game in peace.

mellovesthefins said:

you gotta dump him for a real Dolphin fan... like me :jk:

son is Zach Thomas <last name>
Daughter is Samantha <lastname>
was gonna be Samantha Madison <lastname> but the wife didnt like Madison to much

Back
Top Bottom