Mini Camp Photos | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini Camp Photos

so what got you into being a football fan? I mean, most girls I know couldn't care less about football or any other sport for that matter

grew up in the orange bowl, we always had season tickets. dan marino was my idol. something we always did as a family. my whole family are like diehard finfans/seasonticket holders, etc. always had fin pride, even when i lived in boston for 9 yrs, through 3 superbowls. UGH.

the fins always break my heart but i love the rollercoaster relationship.

btw, youre only 17. the girls who like fball are prob the ones youre not talking to.

mellovesthefins said:
grew up in the orange bowl, we always had season tickets. dan marino was my idol. something we always did as a family. my whole family are like diehard finfans/seasonticket holders, etc. always had fin pride, even when i lived in boston for 9 yrs, through 3 superbowls. UGH.

btw, youre only 17. the girls who like fball are prob the ones youre not talking to.
thats cool, then you've been to alot of Dolphin games, I have lived in Orlando my whole life just about so I 've only been to 5 or 6 Dolphin games but I'm excited because this year I'm going to four Dolphin home games, I guess it's like my Sr. year present :lol:

mellovesthefins said:
maybe

mellovesthefins said:
:rofl3:

mel,

Checked out your camera at B&H photo. Although, I have only owned film cameras, I've had very good luck with Fuji cameras in the past, and the E550 seems like a nice model with a decent zoom. Not a bad price either. My goal is to either get a super compact model to take to the theme parks here in Orlando so I can get pics of my wife and daughters, etc. or get an expensive model with a killer zoom for live sports and close-ups of birds, etc. If you have never shopped at B&H photo before, you may want to check them out. I bought a camera there once, online a few years ago, and every year they send me an awesome catalog featuring most of the products they sell. It's nice for reference, if nothing else.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?

Steve

Thanks mellovesthefins...great photos! Wish you still loved in Boston.... Know any fin fans up here?

SWS84 said:
:rofl3:

mel,

Checked out your camera at B&H photo. Although, I have only owned film cameras, I've had very good luck with Fuji cameras in the past, and the E550 seems like a nice model with a decent zoom. Not a bad price either. My goal is to either get a super compact model to take to the theme parks here in Orlando so I can get pics of my wife and daughters, etc. or get an expensive model with a killer zoom for live sports and close-ups of birds, etc. If you have never shopped at B&H photo before, you may want to check them out. I bought a camera there once, online a few years ago, and every year they send me an awesome catalog featuring most of the products they sell. It's nice for reference, if nothing else.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?

Steve

that digital camera is cool. the only problems ive found w this is theres really no good indication when your battery is going to die (i would prefer a full on beep fest). but its a pretty complex little camera for the size/weight of it. the entire reason i got it was because it could fit in my purse and travel anywhere w/ me and still take quality photographs. i also have a film camera thats a pentax.... but too bulky to carry around and the digital models that replicate that film model are way too pricey for an amateur photographer like myself.

never checked out that site! thanks for the link!

Finfan53 said:
Thanks mellovesthefins...great photos! Wish you still loved in Boston.... Know any fin fans up here?

my younger brother whos 25 is also a HUGE fins fan, too, and he still lives in boston. in fact, we have already planned to go to the jan 1st game since its the day after his bday. but I DO NOTlook fwd to freezing my butt off in THAT one. three games in the freezing cold were enough for me. we will see how the season goes... if that game counts, ill freeze my a$$ off, if it doesnt, then ill prob let him take his gf.

anyway. we used to go downtown boston to watch the games all the time. theres act a lot of fin fans there.

m

mellovesthefins said:

I was in Boston for a couple of those Super Bowls, spent a lot of time at Champions watching the Fins.

Glad to be back in Miami

zachseau13 said:
I was in Boston for a couple of those Super Bowls, spent a lot of time at Champions watching the Fins.

Glad to be back in Miami

i watched the thanksgiving massacre of the cowboys at champions LOL

Back
Top Bottom