Mini Camp Photos | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mini Camp Photos

guys i will predict that my favorite dolphin wes welker will make more plays tha eddie moore, travis minor, d arious thompson. combined. i will wager the good name of jay feidler on it .

Mindwarp said:
son is Zach Thomas <last name>
Daughter is Samantha <lastname>
was gonna be Samantha Madison <lastname> but the wife didnt like Madison to much

That is awesome.

You have an understanding wife.

Mindwarp said:
son is Zach Thomas <last name>
Daughter is Samantha <lastname>
was gonna be Samantha Madison <lastname> but the wife didnt like Madison to much

Reminds me of that Iraqi kid they found over there last year named Dick Cheney. He was born during the first Gulf War when Cheney was Secretary of Defense. :lol:

You're next son should be named Jason Taylor <last name>. That way life further imitates art, err football. And you'd be considered a football hippie of sorts. :goof:

Jason Taylor was in the choises for Zach but wife doesnt like Jason.. Im trying to get her to let me name the next boy if we have one Dwayne Wade <last name> but she says im out of my mind

How did all of you guys who took pics get so damn close to the action?

Muck said:
Either you were shooting thru the openings in the fence, or you're 3 feet tall. :tongue:

Muck..I just got my Finheaven Tee in today, They are awesome! I got the orange and white. Why aren't they offered in Aqua?

mellovesthefins said:
LOL that is funny and so something i would do! my bf played ball in TX so hes hardcore about fball himself. generally my fball obsession scares bfs away. cause i dont plan any activities on sundays except fball, and i def dont go anywhere on thanksgiving where i cant watch the game in peace.

I don't see anything wrong with that. Any respectable fan does the same thing. I'm fortunate to have a wife that's fairly understanding. My mom and sisters don't get it though. They still plan birthday parties and such on Sundays (during football season) and get pissed when I refuse to go, they eventually change the day to Saturday. When will they ever learn?

mellovesthefins said:
very good camera. good eye.
Eventually, when I can afford it, I plan on getting a digital camara and I'm curious as to what folks prefer. What kind of camera are you using? I asked Muck the other day what type he had and he is using a Canon Powershot A85. He's just learning, but I think its great. It seems like such a fun hobby!

Steve

SWS84 said:
I don't see anything wrong with that. Any respectable fan does the same thing. I'm fortunate to have a wife that's fairly understanding. My mom and sisters don't get it though. They still plan birthday parties and such on Sundays (during football season) and get pissed when I refuse to go, they eventually change the day to Saturday. When will they ever learn?

Eventually, when I can afford it, I plan on getting a digital camara and I'm curious as to what folks prefer. What kind of camera are you using? I asked Muck the other day what type he had and he is using a Canon Powershot A85. He's just learning, but I think its great. It seems like such a fun hobby!

Steve

hi there:
i definitely dont ever plan ANY event on sunday and have even lost some gfs over it... they think im joking at first, and then they figure out that im not LOL.

those minicamp pix were taken with a fuji finepix 550E. a pretty great little digital camera at 5.1 megapixels/ zoom lens. some of the upclose shots from behind like the welker shot and the chambers shot were taken only a couple feet from them (i was right behind them at the fence/ they were standing on the sideline closest to the fence).

i see my avatar is working now. awesome! :)

m

mellovesthefins said:
hi there:
i definitely dont ever plan ANY event on sunday and have even lost some gfs over it... they think im joking at first, and then they figure out that im not LOL.

those minicamp pix were taken with a fuji finepix 550E. a pretty great little digital camera at 5.1 megapixels/ zoom lens. some of the upclose shots from behind like the welker shot and the chambers shot were taken only a couple feet from them (i was right behind them at the fence/ they were standing on the sideline closest to the fence).

i see my avatar is working now. awesome! :)

m
cool, you finally got the avator to work :)

mellovesthefins said:
hey nick. yeah i didnt do anything. someone must have done it for me! ;)

m
I bet Muck did it but anyway whats up? It looks like you really like Wes Welker?

Back
Top Bottom