Minkah - 1 INT and 1 FF in the first half already | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah - 1 INT and 1 FF in the first half already

We gonna litter the board with every play he makes?

Really he was just in the right place at the right time.. caused by the pressure on the QB.
He wasn't ever in the right place at the right time this season?

Was it impossible for him to be in the right position?

What makes you say that? The fact that he touted himself as a swiss army knife and we asked him to prove it?
You know there is a lot more details than that, that have been repeatedly discussed so I’m not breaking it down again

What makes you say that? The fact that he touted himself as a swiss army knife and we asked him to prove it?
“I’m an athlete so you can put me in a couple of different spots and I can adjust with my techniques. After that, my football IQ … allowed me to move around and be a chess piece as you would say or a Swiss Army knife, as you would say.”

A couple of different spots is far different than learning 6 spots. Another ex-Phin off to a better organization.

Why can't we have nice things?

“I’m an athlete so you can put me in a couple of different spots and I can adjust with my techniques. After that, my football IQ … allowed me to move around and be a chess piece as you would say or a Swiss Army knife, as you would say.”

A couple of different spots is far different than learning 6 spots. Another ex-Phin off to a better organization.

Why can't we have nice things?
Just root for the Steelers to go 1-15 and we can draft Jeudy with the pick we got for the Minkster.

I hated this trade. Can’t keep trading your no 1 picks. He’s a heck of a player - they just needed to let him play FS.

Back
Top Bottom