Minkah - 1 INT and 1 FF in the first half already | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah - 1 INT and 1 FF in the first half already

You do know we had to allow him to be traded, we had him for nothing for the next 2 year seasons. I suggest you read how rookie contracts work, your post is ignorance at its finest.

Nope, you’re post ignorance is because you don’t keep someone who didn’t wanna be here and half ass it the way here was. Why on earth would you keep someone here who didn’t want to be here hahaha. And we got a first rounder for a guy who didn’t even prove himself here. Next

You do know we had to allow him to be traded, we had him for nothing for the next 2 year seasons. I suggest you read how rookie contracts work, your post is ignorance at its finest.

They wanted to keep him tho, he didn’t want to be here.

They saw Big Ben was out for the year and they are 0-2, they are thinking thats a potential top 10 pick . . . .which at that point made it easier to cut ties.

Minkah is a good player, and whoever they use with the Pitt pick needs to be as good and hopefully better, and they will have him for 4 cheap years plus the FYO.

I think the Minkah situation is the funniest fan dilemma on this board. Before the trade, everyone here thought he was a great pickup by Grier and would be a future leader and beast for this franchise for years to come. Once he asked to be traded, every tank fan on this site belittled his character and then said he wasn’t very good anyway. To keep their perfect tank view rolling, they are even willing to blow off an interception and a forced fumble for his new team in favor of a single missed tackle, just so they can keep their Grier-Flores love without any negativity.

I ask, what Dolphin forced a fumble and had a pick today? No one on this team put together two game changing plays by themselves today or any other day this season. This was game one for Minkah, he will get better, and Pittsburgh will make him a great player. Who on this team has as much potential?

Good for him, we got 1st round pick him for so who gives a ****?

What bothers me most about this is the coaching staff.

Last year Burke ****ed around with him, not playing him at FS. This year Flores and Graham did the same thing.

Minkah is gone and we got pretty good value for him, so I dont want to cry over spilt milk.

That said, I'm worried that our new coaching staff is just as stubborn and boneheaded as our last coaching staff.

This guy didn't want out because of money he wanted out because he's a winner and wants to be the best player he can be. I'm happy he went to the Steelers where he will flourish.

There is a big difference between moving around on the field to play here or there on occasion vs playing safety one week, linebacker the next, and corner this half because we wanted to minimize the shortcomings of everyone else around him. It was garbage.

I just hope we get someone good with the pick.

Anyone see him get truck sticker by the 9ers FB LOL. Poor Minkah same 0-3 record one team is at the end of the road and the other at the beginning.

I think the Minkah situation is the funniest fan dilemma on this board. Before the trade, everyone here thought he was a great pickup by Grier and would be a future leader and beast for this franchise for years to come. Once he asked to be traded, every tank fan on this site belittled his character and then said he wasn’t very good anyway. To keep their perfect tank view rolling, they are even willing to blow off an interception and a forced fumble for his new team in favor of a single missed tackle, just so they can keep their Grier-Flores love without any negativity.

I ask, what Dolphin forced a fumble and had a pick today? No one on this team put together two game changing plays by themselves today or any other day this season. This was game one for Minkah, he will get better, and Pittsburgh will make him a great player. Who on this team has as much potential?
I get what you're saying, but the opinion on Minkah had pretty much universally soured by the geniuses on this board, and he was well on his way to being viewed as "another whiff by Grier" by those who feel every bad draft choice we've ever made as a franchise can be directly traced to Grier (whether he was born yet or not), and every good pick was the responsibility of someone else in the organization.

2 good plays by Minkah but he also had his fair share of bad (getting destroyed by the 9ers FB) and being nonexistent.

Here's the thing, I think Minkah will be a good player, but with how the Steelers run their D, the choice to give us a first round pick will look awful

Back
Top Bottom