Minkah - 1 INT and 1 FF in the first half already | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah - 1 INT and 1 FF in the first half already

kid wanted out. they tried. not much else you can do. well played on the trade compensation.

People always post these threads the minute a traded dolphin player starts a game with their new team. It was the same with Tunsil.

This is the 3rd post of the same thing in the past 30 mins. Guys gone he didn’t want to be here get over it.

kid wanted out. they tried. not much else you can do. well played on the trade compensation.

Yes he wanted out. It was also the organization's fault he wanted out.

I could care less what happens with him afterwards. I like neither him nor the people running this org who led to this situation.

Meanwhile this is trending on social media sites

Yikes looks like Csonka when he was called for unnecessary roughness with the ball.

Meanwhile Steelers still losing and Mason Rudolph isn’t looking so bright looking like for sure top 10 pick.

We didn’t let him go, he didn’t want to be here. Would’ve never been able to re-sign him. Do you understand how the NFL works? And that interception was thrown to him.
You do know we had to allow him to be traded, we had him for nothing for the next 2 year seasons. I suggest you read how rookie contracts work, your post is ignorance at its finest.

Back
Top Bottom