Minkah for Taco Charlton? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah for Taco Charlton?

too injury prone and was a healthy scratch week 1. no thanks
there is actually a lot of interest in minkah from what im reading, im thinking we can get a 1st now.

I just read that article while I was eating lunch at my desk and it intrigued me. I would think that having Ross as a huge Michigan man would make maybe it a little more likely. I think the Cowboys would have to throw in a second day pick, at a minimum, to make it happen though.

Charlton would of been cut except he was a recent high draft pick. If we trade for him we would be a laughing stock for many years.
like that hasn't occurred on a regular basis in Finland

Cowboys would rape us in a trade imo

This is crazy. If I’m Flores I sit Minkah down and work things out. Period. We need pieces to build upon and if Minkah doesn’t like his role, you sit down and you work it out. You make a plan.

Damn this doesn’t have to be so complicated.

Charlton would of been cut except he was a recent high draft pick. If we trade for him we would be a laughing stock for many years.
Ppl are already laughing at this team. Myself included.

No. No. No. NO.

Don't these ****ers have someone who can manage the situation? Isn't there a grownup who can step in and mediate the feud between Flores and Minkah? Being a GM isn't about just drafting Mike Gesicki and Michael Dieter, it's also about managing the ****ing team like a GD grownup.

Fix the GD situation. You just drafted him a year ago 11th overall. It's piss poor management to take a guy and then sell him off so quickly.

I am warming up to a complete washout of all of these buffoons and the "respected" personnel/glorified scouts like Adam Engroff. We need a figure who knows how to run a organization AND is savvy identifying talent and magaing a roster/salary commitments.

This situation is damning of the current front office. I don't even think Grier understands that his neck is on the line with Minkah. He picked him--apparently over the objections of the owner--and now is willing to part with him, all out in public. He looks like an imbecile here. It's his ****ing guy. Idiot.

Taco Charlton was drafted back in 2017 due to the Cowboys not sure on what to expect from Demarcus Lawrence. Both are LDE
Unfortunately for Taco, Lawrence blew up in 2017 and had a career year up to that point. Charlton didn't see the field as much as a result.

Same thing repeated in 2018.

The main issue with Taco in Dallas is his attitude. Maybe he's simply immature, maybe he's pouting over playing time, who knows for sure.

Taco did look improved this preseason. He wasn't in danger of ever getting cut.
The Cowboys are looking to trade him though. Fell out of favor and probably want to rid the locker-room of an immature player.

Maybe he'll grow up if given more playing time, or simply a change of scenery. He has the length and size for the 3-4 as well.

But he shouldn't be considered a main piece for any deal for Minkah.

Back
Top Bottom