Minkah for Taco Charlton? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah for Taco Charlton?

This is crazy. If I’m Flores I sit Minkah down and work things out. Period. We need pieces to build upon and if Minkah doesn’t like his role, you sit down and you work it out. You make a plan.

Damn this doesn’t have to be so complicated.
I hear you, and it makes a lot of sense. However I think Minkah has made his position really clear. I'm not sure trying to keep a player that doesn't want to be here is the proper message they want to send as far as team culture.

Minkah could have kept this in house. Then there may have been a way to save face as far as the franchise. But he buttered this duck, it's too late IMO.

What really should make a dolphin fan sad about taco Charlton bad as he is ,Charles Harris has been as big a bust and he was drafted six picks higher. Both players combined are worth like a 5th round pick

Charlton for Fitzpatrick is a big trade loss for Miami. I'd be looking for 2 picks for Minkah, no players. Hopefully Grier surprises and gets more in return. But I'm expecting a pick in both 2020 and 2021.

guys, we got a slot corner in the 1st round last year. Minkah is no safety, he's best at slot corner. We messed up big time. Nobody will give us a 1st for a slot corner. 3rd at best probably, though I would want a 2nd.

Taco was garbage coming out of college and he's proven himself to be garbage since. I wouldn't give anything whatsoever for him, even a tryout if he was cut.

Back
Top Bottom