Minkah for Taco Charlton? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minkah for Taco Charlton?

I’d trade for taco but I wouldn’t trade minkah for him. Nor do I think he’s a good fit for a multiple front ask

If we do indeed trade Minkah, which I feel is unlikely, we need to not trade him to a contender. Imagine drafting a guy at 11 and next season we basically get a second for him. Stupid.

Taco Charlton was drafted back in 2017 due to the Cowboys not sure on what to expect from Demarcus Lawrence. Both are LDE
Unfortunately for Taco, Lawrence blew up in 2017 and had a career year up to that point. Charlton didn't see the field as much as a result.

Same thing repeated in 2018.

The main issue with Taco in Dallas is his attitude. Maybe he's simply immature, maybe he's pouting over playing time, who knows for sure.

Taco did look improved this preseason. He wasn't in danger of ever getting cut.
The Cowboys are looking to trade him though. Fell out of favor and probably want to rid the locker-room of an immature player.

Maybe he'll grow up if given more playing time, or simply a change of scenery. He has the length and size for the 3-4 as well.

But he shouldn't be considered a main piece for any deal for Minkah.

That sounds like the opposite of what we want.

Yeah. **** that. If Flores can't work this out with Minkah, than send him packing too. It was the only thing I was gonna rag on Flores about this whole season. Can he keep the locker room from a full on revolt? Everything else I dont care about. Shitty defense? fine. Shitty offense? fine. But be a leader and keep the lockerroom from going full on dumpster fire.

No way. Taco a pure bust. He will be a backup rest of his career. Still need there 2nd 2020 and 3rd in 2021

I live in Dallas and have been listening to the Taco talk for a long time. He's a big, immature baby who's more concerned about getting respect than he is about earning said respect. No thank you

god no... i guess if some posters ran the team we might be even worse..no no no

For the record, I was just passing that report along and that's coming from the Dallas side of things. I highly doubt we'd trade Minkah for Taco......then again we are the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom