Minnesota press conference in an hour | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minnesota press conference in an hour

The Green Bay Packers retained defensive end Aaron Kampman on Wednesday afternoon, matching the terms of the one-year restricted free agent offer sheet that the three-year veteran signed with the Minnesota Vikings last week????

NJFINSFAN1 said:
The Green Bay Packers retained defensive end Aaron Kampman on Wednesday afternoon, matching the terms of the one-year restricted free agent offer sheet that the three-year veteran signed with the Minnesota Vikings last week????

That can't be why they are calling a PC....if it is that is the most boring PC in history!:D

my bet is reggie fowler has been shown the door ................he does not have the cash do buy them. Then they will sell them to the timberwolvers owner right away.

The press conference is to show that they stole the clock from Discovery Channel's Monster House, and have set it so that they cant go over their alloted time without losing their prize packages.

bongo59 said:
my bet is reggie fowler has been shown the door ................he does not have the cash do buy them. Then they will sell them to the timberwolvers owner right away.

Wouldn't be a surprise, but I'd think that would have been announced well in advance. BTW, there's nothing on the minnesotavikings.com website about a press conference, though that doesn't mean much.

BTW, to sask rider: Hamilton Ti-Cats forever, baby!!! ;)

I couldnt see them announcing the trade now. I still think Miami will wait to see if Smith is there, because it seems that is who they really like.

sports24/7 said:
I couldnt see them announcing the trade now. I still think Miami will wait to see if Smith is there, because it seems that is who they really like.

Don't count on it. Saban loves picks.

sports24/7 said:

There's no way Miami would wait to pull the trigger. It's in their interest to get it done ASAP, lest Edwards go #1 by some strange set of events, and thus the Vikes back out. Edwards is worth far more to them than Smith is to us.

bongo59 said:

yep. its not about the draft. Apparently theres another guy waiting in the wings to become general partner, not Glen Taylor though.

Back
Top Bottom