Minnesota press conference in an hour | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minnesota press conference in an hour

Ok... after 2 CST... any news?

There's no news man. I'm telling you this PC isn't to announce anything. It's the pre-draft PC that every team holds. Meathead will just be there with a pencil behind his ear answering stupid redundant questions from the media that he's probably already been asked 8,000 times already.

Dan Patrick is running a mock draft today with reporters from all the teams making the picks!

AT # 2 we took Alex Smith!

If we stay at #2, I hope we take Edwards.

heres the deal with the press conference according to doogie from kfan.

"story is this...Patrick supposedly was going to have Sansevere on, but Bob said he had to go to a press conference...somehow Patrick turned that into...they are announcing a trade...not true today...this press conference was set up weeks ago...the pre-draft deal to get quotes and bytes from Tice, Studwell, etc...every team does one of these...so no news to report, at least not today."
Darren Wolfson
KFAN Radio AM 1130

mjsexton said:

"story is this...Patrick supposedly was going to have Sansevere on, but Bob said he had to go to a press conference...somehow Patrick turned that into...they are announcing a trade...not true today...this press conference was set up weeks ago...the pre-draft deal to get quotes and bytes from Tice, Studwell, etc...every team does one of these...so no news to report, at least not today."
Darren Wolfson
KFAN Radio AM 1130

damn, you got to it before me.....its just a typical pre-draft conference, every team has one of these

Saban had one a few weeks ago

mjsexton said:

Darren Wolfson
KFAN Radio AM 1130

Thanks for clearing that up.

phinphan11 said:
Ain't this pathetic how we get excited over the smallest development... :shakeno:

Uh huh. I notice you're on the board and responding as well.

"Hi Pot, it's Kettle. Just called to say you're black."

phunwin said:
Uh huh. I notice you're on the board and responding as well.

"Hi Pot, it's Kettle. Just called to say you're black."

Also notice how I said "we"?

Over and out,
"Pot" here.

phinphan11 said:
Ain't this pathetic how we get excited over the smallest development... :shakeno:

C'mon, just give me some news! Anything concrete! I gotta know something! AARRRGH!

Here some news, draft is on saturday.
Here's some more news, dont believe anyone until then.

NYinBostonFin said:
Here some news, draft is on saturday.
Here's some more news, dont believe anyone until then.

Did I mention, AARRRRGH!

Back
Top Bottom