Minnesota press conference in an hour | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minnesota press conference in an hour

no one answered the question when is the press conf?

Press Conference coming in 40 minutes (2pm CST)...And all speculation is indeed that they are moving up to #2........

I think it is safe to speculate that Braylon Edwards will be wearing purple soon. He visited the the Vikes last week and they want him, not Williams.

maybe the Press Conference is just Mike Tice on his kness in front of the podium CRYING for Randy Moss to come back. "Please come back Randy, PLEASE!!!"
"We didn't mean to trade u for a LB and a measley #7, PLEASE COME BACK!!!"

Heard on ESPN radio that there is a 90% chance the Vikings will seek a trade down. They don't believe the wide out Troy Williamson? is worth the #7. They are also looking at the safety from Georgia.

pcfin said:
Heard on ESPN radio that there is a 90% chance the Vikings will seek a trade down. They don't believe the wide out Troy Williamson? is worth the #7. They are also looking at the safety from Georgia.

Just heard the same thing. Also the reporter that covers the Vikes said this is just a routine pre-draft press conference.

Marino Forever said:
What did they say on ESPNEWS about us and the #2?:confused: :confused:

Nothing really. John Clayton thinks there won't be a trade.

Ok... after 2 CST... any news?

edit: guess not on Finheaven time...

Actually I like what the Vikes have down they will get a younger less distractive talent at WR and have all the cap in the world for June 1st cuts. Also look at who they have signed and who they could draft and you could see they will be a better team IMO.

Saban had a Draft PC recently.He used the occasion to accentuate the possibility that he may draft Smith.It seemed to be directed to other teams.The message was that if they wanted Smith they would have to tradeup with Miami.

I imagine that the Vikings PC will be used similarly to dispell rumors that they are going to trade up or to promote some other agenda.The hot air will be stiffling I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom