Minnesota Vikings Fire Offensive Coordinator Before Match Up W/miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Minnesota Vikings Fire Offensive Coordinator Before Match Up W/miami

This is bad news, so now we have no idea what is going to be called. Going to be a tough game.

This is bad news, so now we have no idea what is going to be called. Going to be a tough game.

Not so sure.

Consensus is you can't change all that much in a short week.

Maybe call more run plays, or more pass plays, etc.

Otherwise should be the same scheme they've been running.

Unbelievable, some of you here have little faith in the Dolphins defense or the chances of Miami leaving Minnesota with a win. Last time I checked, the Dolphins had the better record and have a real good chance of winning this match up. I am predicting another Dolphins victory in another close game, no miracle needed this time as the Vikings score late to make the game appear closer than it really was.

Unbelievable, some of you here have little faith in the Dolphins defense or the chances of Miami leaving Minnesota with a win. Last time I checked, the Dolphins had the better record and have a real good chance of winning this match up. I am predicting another Dolphins victory in another close game, no miracle needed this time as the Vikings score late to make the game appear closer than it really was.

I expected a loss to NE. I expect a loss to Minny. Doesn't mean I'm always right. Doesn't mean I won't be rooting for Miami

But...but...but...he's operating behind one of the worse o-lines in the NFL.

People will read that and not care. I can relate...really, really relate.
Its fascinating how obsessed you are with the Tannehill debate... Here you are doing it again in a thread about the Vikings firing their OC...

Its fascinating how obsessed you are with the Tannehill debate... Here you are doing it again in a thread about the Vikings firing their OC...
Thank you for pointing that out...

Feel better?

Back
Top Bottom