mitchell vs. Thompson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

mitchell vs. Thompson

Thompson had 4 TDs last year and Moitchell had one

Thompson shuts his mouth and is pretty good
Mitchell dont stop talking and sucks

There was an article about Linehan and Bagget who wanted to sign Thompson when he got released from the Redskins..I'm sure they see some real talent in this guy and there is a reason why they wanted him....Maybe he will be great in this new system.

outlawd2u said:
WoW.......... It's kinda crazy having Derrius Thompson as a 4th WR.......... That just tells me we have serious talent there!!!
IF Boston performs. Lets hope he can fulfil his promise and give us some serious deep plays. We cud have a major WR corp this coming season.

I don't want either one of them playing for us unless it's #5 WR, and then, it doesn't really matter, does it?

My vote goes to Thompson. Better attitude if nothing else. He has made some great catches though.

Hmm, I'll take the tall guy who keeps his mouth shut and commands a lot less money for relatively little gain. Freddie Mitchell is like a Chad Johnson who can't catch.

FinsAreLife said:
ok then why did he score 4 tds last year and how many did mitchell score, like 1?o yeah and two lucky ones in the playoffs

Ok, Ok you win..Thompson sucks..Mitchell really sucks??:D

Back
Top Bottom