MNF: New England At Minnesota | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF: New England At Minnesota

Why couldn't those dummies run any faster? Steve Young won.

Minny's defense is lousy and BJ is exposed if he's asked to do anything at all. He's a very good QB if the team he's on is running the football, playing good defense and playing subpar competition, but when he plays the big boys and he's asked to make any plays, the Vikes are in trouble.

I can't believe the Vike's receiver missed what would have been an easy TD......Stevie Wonder makes that catch!!!

Roman529 said:
I can't stand Tom Brady. :tantrum:
As much as I agree with you, he is just an amazing QB. :mad:

he killed one of my ff teams though. my opponent has him, well looks like he is going to win.

The Pats will beat Indy next week and also Chicago. They have that look again, I think they will take it all this year.

Damn....Tom Brady is way too young to have had this much success already...and I don't think Bill Belicheck is gonna retire anytime soon.....damn, I hate our division.....I'm sure the Jets and Bills do too!

Roman529 said:
I can't stand Tom Brady. :tantrum:
He's pretty amazing to watch. I enjoy watching him play, except when he's playing against our Dolphins. lol

The guy is the best quarterback in the league IMO. I wouldn't want any other quarterback in the postseason.

Dolphin1184 said:
As much as I agree with you, he is just an amazing QB. :mad:

he killed one of my ff teams though. my opponent has him, well looks like he is going to win.

My opponent has Brady as well....I had a 31 point lead...now it is down to 5 points.

Brady, Tom NEP QB
at Vikings Mon 6:30 p.m. MT

3rd Quarter 09:03 Remaining
1st and 10 at MIN 23 183 Passing TDs 11278 Passing Yards -21 Interceptions -11 Sacks Against 01 Rushing Yards 26Subtotal

Back
Top Bottom