MNF: New England At Minnesota | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF: New England At Minnesota

WTF????? THey said this was not a catch....you see why New England always wins? What a frickin joke!!!!!!!!!!! :tantrum:

Yup... it's BOGUS calls like the one we just saw from the officials that ALWAYS go the Pats' way for some reason. I would like to admire what the Pats have done over the past 5-6 years, but it's always with an 'if' or with a rule change or rule clarification or weird reffing decisions...

Someone will have to explain long and hard how that was not a catch and a fumble to make us believe the contrary.

And someone will have to figure out how the Pats have the refs in their pockets all the time and start using that in Miami.

And the Patriots win another one thanks to the Refs...

By the way, speaking of bull**** calls, the first interception by Brad Johnson was also bull****. Tedi Bruschi clearly held and pushed off Troy Williamson, but no holding/pass interference called?

No unsportsmanlike conduct for Dillon spiking the ball ??.....CC got one just for looking at a defender wrong.....frickin suck *** refs.

wow, how much did Belicheck pay the refs before the game. Actually he probably didn't have to since it would be their honor to call every single thing in the patriots favor, even a hand tap that is called "illegal contact":rolleyes2 Oh well, the Vikings are getting stomped anyways, and Brad Johnson is nothing special unlike what the announcers say, especially considering this game.

A good junior high team could beat the Vikings and their D.....well I just lost my fantasy league this week.....4 td's by Brady and 350 or so yards. :mad: Thanks Minny.

How come the Pats can put anyone they want on their offensive line, the rookie RT and Dolphin castoff Billy Yates, yet they can protect Brady. We can't even field 5 that can give protection nearly that good. Seriously, do you think Yates and O'Callaghan are more talented than our RT, LT or RG???

Back
Top Bottom