MNF: New England At Minnesota | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF: New England At Minnesota

Vertical Limit said:
Reason why the Patriots will beat the Colts:
- Heavy dose of Laurence Maroney and Corey Dillon.

For the Pats to beat indy the defense is going to have to come up with its best game yet this season. Maroney Dillon and Brady will take care of the rest.

MR NFLFAN said:
For the Pats to beat indy the defense is going to have to come up with its best game yet this season. Maroney Dillon and Brady will take care of the rest.

please... more close to the mark: for the colts to beat the pats, they'll need to have their best offensive game of the season... because we all know the pats will put up 31+ on that sorry Indy defense... New England owns Indy, and last year was an abberration...

anyone who still doubts Tom Brady isn't the best quarterback in the league, or heaps all his success on Bellichick, really doesn't know what he's talking about... they can play the game any way they need to, on the ground, through the air, conservative, wild, blitz, stay back, at home, on the road... it just doesn't matter... and i'm sorry, but i just don't see the media bias for this team at all... all i heard after the Broncos game was that this team was "out of it, and fading".. .that Belichick was too stingy and let too many players go, and upset the chemistry in the lockerroom, blah blah blah...

whatever... they adjust, and they just keep winning...

look, i'm a huge dolphins fan... but i don't bother myself with ranking the teams and/or players i hate... at least, not since i was 10... when a team in this league is playing championship football, i acknowledge it, give them props, and try to make some money off them... like i did tonight, with Pats -2.5, capping off my best week in three years...

viva la objectivity!

I hate the refs for giving week after week the pats the advantage. Yea they didnt need it last night but they got it.

Majpain said:
I hate the refs for giving week after week the pats the advantage. Yea they didnt need it last night but they got it.
:rolleyes:

there's no reason why the NFL would want the patriots to have an advantage at all in any game . none.

UF Fin Kat said:
i love brady. such a great player.
Yup! We need to draft our own Brady in the 2007 draft. :wink: I can't say enough about Tommy. That guy is unbeleivable to watch. The poise, leadership, execution, championships, comebacks, etc. Just everything you see on the field from him is amazing.

As far as the Colts vs Patriots game goes, it would be kind of funny if Adam V kicks the winning field goal, but just as funny if Stephen Gostkowski kicks the winning field goal in the end as well. Oh the irony.

I dont care what the hell the referees did or some of the calls they made, the Pats were clearly better than the Vikings in all aspects of the game and Vikes had no shot at stopping Brady.

patriotspride said:
if i was a dolphin fan i would hate him also but im not.i have a man crush on tom brady :sidelol:

So does John Madden....better not steal his man. :wink:

FrankP said:
Now wouldn't THAT be the story if the Pats loose because of Viniateri...
Thats really the only move they've made in recent years that mystifies me. Viniateri is automatic in clutch situations, hes the best kicker Ive ever seen. Im not sure why a team that isnt in salary cap hell would let him go. A great kicker will win a couple of games for you in any given year. If the Colts had had Viniateri last year they would have been to and won the Superbowl.

Back
Top Bottom