MNF: New England At Minnesota | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MNF: New England At Minnesota

elite14eva said:
like i said before minny is a joke.

I felt the same as you, I mean they did get beat by Buffalo after all. :sidelol:

Roman529 said:
Joe said, "Many experts were saying Miami was going to unseat the Patriots and win the division," then he says really sarcastically, "How is that going?"

I'll snap you in two Theisman, you punk!!!!

quick roll the LT highlights

Did you hear what kornheiser said.
The vikes need to get themselves a QB then stay off the lake.

Didn't know Tavaris Jackson is injured.. I wanted to see what he can do. He looked pretty good in preseason.

adamprez2003 said:
NICE GAME. YOU GUYS FINALLY GOT YOUR PASSING GAME GOING

Yes it was and thanks for the props. I could see the passing game starting to click a little more each week. I wished Chad Jackson was a bigger part of the passing game but there is still plenty of time left in the season for him to ramp up his playing time. Next week is going to be the biggest test so far this season and its going to fall squarely on the shoulders of the defense to shut down Manning. I'd like nothing more than the Patriots to be the ones to take Indy out of the undefeated column.

MR NFLFAN said:
Yes it was and thanks for the props. I could see the passing game starting to click a little more each week. I wished Chad Jackson was a bigger part of the passing game but there is still plenty of time left in the season for him to ramp up his playing time. Next week is going to be the biggest test so far this season and its going to fall squarely on the shoulders of the defense to shut down Manning. I'd like nothing more than the Patriots to be the ones to take Indy out of the undefeated column.

This should be a good game unlike this game, since the Colts are much better than the vikings. Even though, I obviously don't like the Pats, they are the team most likely to break the Colts unbeaten record. The Pats do seem to have Peyton Manning and the Colts number. Peyton seems to have his worst games against Belichecks defensive schemes and throws ints. The Colts did beat the Pats last season, but the Pats were banged up in that game. Will the Colts turn the tide, or will the pats continue to beat the Colts, we shall see. Atleast this should be a good game, because the Colts and Pats seem to have close games, and play each other tough and physical. There are almost like an out of division rivalry. Maybe not to pats fans, but I'm sure Colts fans really despise the pats. Being a fin fan, I obviously don't like the pats, as well as other division fans, don't but I would really hate the pats if I was a colts fans, because the Pats have been the team to knock the colts out of the playoffs twice I believe, and played a big part in the Colts unraveling throuhg the season. The pats over the past season have defintiely been a thorn in the Colts side.

MR NFLFAN said:

banged up secondary and inability to0 stop the run (although mcfarland has helped somewhat) makes it look like your playing them at the right time. I think the over is the play in that game 50+ points should be scored

Back
Top Bottom