Mock draft game picks | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mock draft game picks

I am going out of turn, but I know the Cowboys are not taking a RB, but just like the Vikings a few years ago Dallas should drop a spot down for every 12 hours we go with a out them picking.

With the 27th or 28th pick in the 2010 NFL draft the San Diego Chargers select RB Georgia Tech Johnathan Dwyer. With LT gone the Chargers need a powerful back to have a complete back field with Sprools. They could go Best from Cal, but he is sliding and I think they will like the size and speed of Dwyer.

I am going out of turn, but I know the Cowboys are not taking a RB, but just like the Vikings a few years ago Dallas should drop a spot down for every 12 hours we go with a out them picking.

With the 27th or 28th pick in the 2010 NFL draft the San Diego Chargers select RB Georgia Tech Johnathan Dwyer. With LT gone the Chargers need a powerful back to have a complete back field with Sprools. They could go Best from Cal, but he is sliding and I think they will like the size and speed of Dwyer.

Dude should be disqualified from the grand prize for going out of turn...:jawdrop: LOL

Have to say, I never thought it would get this far.

Dude should be disqualified from the grand prize for going out of turn...:jawdrop: LOL

No...The creator of the draft said there is a 12 hour limit. Per NFL rules if the team does not draft in the allotted amount of time the team after them moves up to draft in their spot. After that it is a free for all, as team behind the original team can draft as long as they get their pick in before the team that let the clock expire.

No...The creator of the draft said there is a 12 hour limit. Per NFL rules if the team does not draft in the allotted amount of time the team after them moves up to draft in their spot. After that it is a free for all, as team behind the original team can draft as long as they get their pick in before the team that let the clock expire.

Dude is missing the sarcasm - lighten it up a lil

Dude is missing the sarcasm - lighten it up a lil

I get sensitive when referred to as "dude." It is name that should be reserved for Jeff Bridges in the Big Lebowski. I got the sarcasm I just wanted to push for the draft to move on past the Cowboys.

I get sensitive when referred to as "dude." It is name that should be reserved for Jeff Bridges in the Big Lebowski. I got the sarcasm I just wanted to push for the draft to move on past the Cowboys.

Just because they said it in a movie? haha simmer down

Damn I know yall hate me for taking so long, I couldn't find this thread for **** the other night, I thought the game was over, ughhh :err:

With the 27th pick in the draft, the Dallas Cowboys select:

Mike Iupati - OG - Idaho

Kid probably is the BPA for Dallas, and he was a beast as a guard, but his versatility could allow him to play tackle in the NFL. Dallas is thrilled

Damn I know yall hate me for taking so long, I couldn't find this thread for **** the other night, I thought the game was over, ughhh :err:

Mike Iupati - OG - Idaho

Kid probably is the BPA for Dallas, and he was a beast as a guard, but his versatility could allow him to play tackle in the NFL. Dallas is thrilled

I was locked onto Mike Iupati for the Vikes - thanks a lot... :boohoo:

Mike Iupati - OG - Idaho

The Kansas City war room all just said the same expletive #@!$ at the same time!! :lol:

Selecting 30th leap-froggin NYJUNC

vikingsb_logo-1.gif
Minnesota Vikings: Donovan Warren, CB, Michigan

Back
Top Bottom